Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

F1 2003

i was going to buy F1 2003 on the weekend and i found out that thay stoped making it and that i whould have to wate till the 2004 verson comes out. well its all good too here that thay are making the 2004 verson but im seck of F1 creear changler (yea its spelt wrong but i dont care). im so sick of that game and io need a new F1 game. does eany one know if there are eany F1 games that are still out

atleast you can play them.....my computer is becoming ever slower so all i can play is like gp2 or gp3.

and my ps2 has died a painful death....it won't read anything. i think the laser is loose and thats why but i might fix that...or get sony to fix it..

yea get sony to fix it . i know the last time i tryed to fix somthing i screwed eaven more

it can't be that hard....i'd be similar to the inside of a computer in which im qualified to fix. besides i fixed my ps2 controller a few weeks back....nice lil challenge getting it all to sit perfectly though.

mate, i can't even fix the remote control for my ceiling fan, let alone a ps2 controller! :lol:

the light on-off/dimmer button only works when you press it at an odd angle, which seems to be diff every time. :?

i've taken it apart and fixed the sensor and contact points, but when i put it back together it just doesn't sit right, evry time. bloody annoying!! :twisted:

i think it'd be sending that baby back to sony..