Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

live timing

have to have a rant. i came home early to log on and am trying to hook up to one of the websites that has live quali coverage, and i cant't get onto any of them. frustrating!!!! :twisted:

b#####d! you must've got in early! i'm using lame-a## f1 central and gp2004, and neither have commentary, or sector times. :cry: :evil:

what happened to kimi and fisi? all i know is they "aborted"

kimi just elected not to do a flying lap and fischella's car had problems and never went out of the garage.

I got in at the end of pre qual and then left...and came back afte rthe first qual time was set...i've never had a problem getting it to work....

i'm baffled :? maybe it was my isp..

go button!!!!! must be the first time a bar has outqualified a ferrari!!!

whats with this hole BAr Vs Ferrari thing that is going on here

Ferrari are the leading team and BAR, well Jenson Button really, is the only one challenging him. On pace BAR have the second fastest car, ahead of Williams as both teams had equal fuel at Imola and BAR was quicker.

yea but it was happing last year as well

No way mate, BAR weren't this quick last year. They showed signs of improvement but they were nowhere near Ferrari. Williams and Kimi were the challengers, not Button or Villeneuve.

No way mate, BAR weren't this quick last year. They showed signs of improvement but they were nowhere near Ferrari. Williams and Kimi were the challengers, not Button or Villeneuve.

no no i mean as in BAR all ways putting them up aganest Ferrari. like last year that said that thay were 3 sec down on ferrari and in that hole thing thay had in F1 racing Mag it was all were this far behind Ferrari and befour we were this far behind. and ferrari does this aand we do that.

no no i mean as in BAR all ways putting them up aganest Ferrari. like last year that said that thay were 3 sec down on ferrari and in that hole thing thay had in F1 racing Mag it was all were this far behind Ferrari and befour we were this far behind. and ferrari does this aand we do that.

Oh ok, I think what BAR are justifiably doing is measuring themselves against the benchmark, which is Ferrari. Obviously they feel they can get up to their level and are slowly working their way up, they're ahead of Williams now, so all there is is Ferrari!!

I got in at the end of pre qual and then left...and came back afte rthe first qual time was set...i've never had a problem getting it to work....

had the same problem again trying to watch the barcleona practice. turns out i just needed to install java on my new computer...