rnny7 0 Report post Posted October 9, 2008 hey, i just found this ad that tamara ecclestone's in. apparently it's for peta. i'm not usually a fan of those guys, but anyway... you can find the article here: http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/tamara_...p;c=puktameccfp Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted October 9, 2008 She looks just like her mother! Andres! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted October 10, 2008 Hey you Bernie! Little old b***rd, listen to me: I forgive all those stupidity things you are proposing for the next years... only for Tamara! What a nice piece of equipment! I think the F1 cars should look like her ... at the grid! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LabradoRacer 2 Report post Posted October 10, 2008 Holy crap! I'm a vegetarian myself but after seeing the sizzling Tamara, I want to feed my meat to her beaver. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LabradoRacer 2 Report post Posted October 10, 2008 Hey you Bernie! Little old b***rd, listen to me: I forgive all those stupidity things you are proposing for the next years... only for Tamara!What a nice piece of equipment! I think the F1 cars should look like her ... at the grid! Then you'd have drivers *riding* the cars, not driving them. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted October 10, 2008 Then you'd have drivers *riding* the cars, not driving them. Amen! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites