Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHS

What, Loeb Doesn'T Lead The Championship?

In WRC, that annoyingly dominant Frenchman's roll has finally come to an end.

After 2 retirements in a row, Hirvonen leads the championship for Ford.

Anyone think this championship will be a good year for WRC? No me neither. Anyone else miss the battles of Burns/McRae/Gronholm 9 years ago? I do.

I know, I'm amazed! I hope this happens in F1, make things a lot more exciting, no offense to all you Button fan(atic)s!

No sane fan of competitive motor vehicle operation would ever even think of following WRC these days.

Yeah, i only follow it through headlines on motorsport news sites. But S2000 rallying is the way forward for this sport. And you know what? If that happens Loeb says he might retire!

Anyone else miss the battles of Burns/McRae/Gronholm 9 years ago? I do.

Yep. And I miss Tommi, Juha, Per, Walter, Tony and the rest of them. And the Ascona 400 and the Chevette HSR and the TR7 V8. God, I'm old.

Yeah, i only follow it through headlines on motorsport news sites. But S2000 rallying is the way forward for this sport. And you know what? If that happens Loeb says he might retire!

Maybe rallying but he's done a few Le Mans & sportscar races for Pescarolo & I did see him when interviewed in a Peugeot 908! Maybe Bourdais should head down that route & put Bruno in an STR, unless he's a lil brat who wants to be like Lewis & have some big team rep lick his a$$ & get him in a drivers seat @ Ferrari, RBR or Brawn, or else he'll continue in sportscar racing for Team Oreca!

Jeez, even the Top Gear croonies could'nt go as OT as my post!