Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

Who knows were Webbers going

well for all of the people that live here in Australia did you guys and girls see the the Williams cover story on RPM this weekend. to be honest i think that Ch 10 and well most of the RPM staff kow were webber is going and the wasy that Sam Mikel and FW were talking it sounded like thay were trying to tell us that he will be at williams next year but we cant tell you till after the US GP. i just hope it happens and it happens fast because this is killing me. :evil: :evil: JUST TELL US WERE HES GOING :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well i also would love to know where Mark Webber will be driving next year, as each week there are different storys flying about.To be honest i don't even think Mark knows himself. I think he would love to stay at Jaguar as he has done so much to bring the team forward and would hate for someone else to take the rewards if they did start producing the goods, but they just can't deliver the car to challenge for podiums at the momment.But with hopefully Redbull on board next year there will be more money to play with!

no i didnt see rpm. damn, it looks like i missed out on a good show. how much better is it that 10 have the rights now. f1 seems to get more and more minutes every race weekend. its great 8)

i did see billy interview fw a couple weeks back and he was very cheeky with his answers and looks regarding mark webber. he certainly knows how to milk a good story and frustrate th ehell out of everyone! lets just hope webber hasn't fallen in williams' estimations because the jag isn't performing.

it might just be me. but i think that JAg will be doing good in the next two racers. whatver thay were testing in there last test mush be good because Webber went fastest on the only day he was driving. now if jag can just start to finsh the race and also get good starts then i think that we might see Mark and well maby Kline (if there going that good) in the top 6 maby. i know that JAg did relly good in the last race thay were laping as fast as the williams the hole race and some times faster.

I wouldn't like to see Webber with Williams because of my JV DC thing. honestly I would like to see Renault grab him, as I think Flavio will lose Trulli and because Mark is one of Flavio's clients, it will work.

but does not Alonso and Webber have this hole. "Im Flavio #1 driver"

"on im his #1 driver"

is it just me or is "webber" (log in name) post really hard to understand????

tip: no offence, but "webber" could you run your post through a spell checker before submitting ??

thanks

ps I know I have the occassional typo but this is ridiculous!!!

:lol: :wink: :lol: :wink:

I saw RPM, Bill Woods is a w@nker. He said FW laughed off claims that JV would drive for them. He neither confirmed or denied it and certainly didn't laugh it off. I can't stand the way Bill and Neil just drool over Mark when they discuss him, its like they've got some schoolyard crush on the guy. There was no mention of any rumours other than the ones involving Mark, I can see why they mention it being an Aussie, but not everyone here is a fan of his, geez. As for the man Mark himself, I reckon its Jag or Williams, with Williams having the big edge going by the way FW and Sam Michael talked about him.

AR5, you can give up on seeing JV at Williams, Jacques himself said he has no offers, it looks like Webber and DC probably. :(

I would be very surprised if he stays at Jag, they just arent in the big league and Mark needs to make a name for himself sooner than later and lose the "jaguar ace and next aussie champ" tag

I saw RPM, Bill Woods is a w@nker.
you're not wrong there! :lol:
AR5, you can give up on seeing JV at Williams, Jacques himself said he has no offers, it looks like Webber and DC probably. :(

man, when shaun's given up hope then there's not much to be optimistic about mate.

come on mate, keep the flame burning!

AR5, you can give up on seeing JV at Williams, Jacques himself said he has no offers, it looks like Webber and DC probably.   :(

man, when shaun's given up hope then there's not much to be optimistic about mate.

come on mate, keep the flame burning!

It can be so easy to say what J.V. just stated as to not talking to Williams as He probably does not do the talking for himself ....there could easily be another representative in talks with several teams.

I think Trulli or Aloseone will be left off the re-signing efforts of Flavio only because to me they both represent equal drivers to a Team that needs some extra help to boost that little bit more required in the WCC point totals.

Watching Button /Trulli tussle in Monaco puts reaffirming belief that they are close in skills and Flavio did well to not necessarily maintain any holds to Button a couple of years back ....more so I think Renault want a French driver of some sort before placing in a English driver of Any sort.

Webber going to Williams has to be for cost savings to work ....I would rather know where Ralf is finally going to end up as this will put others into any driver switch picture more clearly as he seems to be more of a road block than a wanted driver.

I strongly believe that Jacques will want to test/race soon and he is prepared for it in many different ways which is quite obvious. 8)

Taku,

mate, I'd love to keep the optimism, but this rollercoaster ride really is giving me the $hits!!!! The reason I've taken what JV said to heart is that since he started in F1, he never lied, to my knowledge anyways, as Nigel Roebuck said when JV had that big interview with autosport after suzuka, "i've never known jv to lie." However, seeing the angle many sites are taking this specific article, I'm feeling a little optimistic again. I just can wait til July when Williams announces its lineup, good or bad news, at least it'll put his many fans out of their misery. I think JV will most likely test, but as for a race return, I'm not so confident.

but if R$ goes to toyota and Webber goes to Williams who will be there other driver and also what will happen at williams if Webber has to stay at Jag.

but if R$ goes to toyota and Webber goes to Williams who will be there other driver and also what will happen at williams if Webber has to stay at Jag.

Toyota's drivers will probably be Ralf and Zonta, whilst if Webber does stay at Jag, expect two of these four to take the spot, Davidson, Villeneuve, Coulthard, Fisichella.

yes post-silverstone will bring many answers to the silly season questions.

i think if webber stays at jag then davidson would have to be in a good position seeing he's pretty cheap and has a bright future. plus he has all that bar technical knowledge. whilst dc's technical feedback should be great, there isn't exactly much to be learned from mclaren's current car now is there.. the bar 006 on the other hand..

i personally hope webber goes to williams as then dc would be at jag. then i hope jv to pair him, but more likely davidson or fisi from current form. frank has openly invited anthony to grove for a chat and he is fresh, with aforementioned bar testing background. everything about jacques really is just rumours until he sits in an f1 c##Kpit. this scenario would of course leave williams with no proven winner, but frank has previously said he believes webber has the right stuff to win championships.

in the unlikely event that webber stays at jag, then i think davidson; and jv dc or fisi in the other seat.. funny how 2 drivers of such experience should be fighting over one seat, but frank's a tightarse so i don't think he'll employ both.

i just about wont Weber to stay at jag next year because. the R5 is starting to come algon all right (im my eyes) and well the FW26 is not relly WDC stuff so if webber goes to Williams in 2006 and not 2005 then Williams might have some time to make the FW28 a nice little car for webber to win the WDC in. and also webber has been there the hole time since Jag have started to become somthing and why whould he wont some other guy to be driving a winning Jag that he made that good.