Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Jaques and Hiez-Herald

Recommended Posts


Hey Sato !

I can see the Photoshop effect in the picture :twisted:

good try! :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't see any photoshop edits...

hehe

First of all...

F1-live doesnt take "television" pictures with the times...

and, for the expert eye, those names and position are just positioned over the original picture, you can see a little black frame in them, and they are out of focus while the picture is in focus.

in fact I can smell som Gpxpatch there...is that true Sato?

nice try :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its not photoshopped. I posted a similar pic on another thread, its the real deal. Maybe its a sign that a JV return is imminent!!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mush say that wile i do think that it is real that the number of laps does look like it has bee copyed and pasted in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: Dear Sato...

I knew it was edited !

wich software did you use?

I say Photoshop because I use it everyday at job as a Graphic Designer.

but of course there are a lot of digital image editors, you should erase the "super" in the photo too, maybe some blur in the picture to equalize the blur of the text and center the lap counter because it is not in the middle of the picture...

greetings from mexico city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont know about this specific pic, but the one i posted definitely is not photoshopped. I saw it on tv in front of me!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep, thats the shot I posted to open another thread and its the shot I saw on the tv sunday night!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just used paint to edit mine....and yesterday i saw that one.....is it actually for real?...i hvae a tape of the race...maybe i'll check it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true, check under ukf1.net's Silverstone clips, I think it is on the second page... Now if only they would reinstate me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paint is a lot better than people give it credit for.

very true i've done alot of neat graphics with paint. sometimes with help from fireworks though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just checked my taped version of the race in my room.....and its real :shock:

lap 52 onboard of michael.....i watched it...paused it to make sure i had time....they were both there!

unbelievable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well for some reason i thik the scoreboard has reverted to 2003 drivers as 8th at the time was sato who took JV's spot jv is 8 on it..... dunno bout sauber being 11th though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I think is a great coincidence that both pictures were produced almost in the same time, with the "mistakes" and with one knew as a fake picture, Ohh yeah, thats weird!

How do you come to edit that pic Sato, and where did you get the numbers?

--------

greetings from mexico city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...