Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Fisichella in Renault, good or bad?

Fisichella in Renault, how good can it be ?

He has been racing in slow cars all his carreer, is he going to show his real potential next year?, I hope so...

Is funny to see how the next year

I think if the Renault car is as good next year as it has been in the last 2 years, then he could win 2 or 3 races. He and Alonso are an exciting duo.

Fisi is definatley a really good driver. And the only reason he hasn't been that good all year was due to a lack of motivation i feel, he thought he was getting nowehre, im sure he'll go really good for the rest of this year and even better next :wink:

i think that is a line-up to die for. one of the, if not the, best on the grid.

i think that is a line-up to die for.  one of the, if not the, best on the grid.

I do not agree that it is that good...I think presently Kimi + JPM will be better should the McLaren make the preceived progress it looks to have recovered from.

Optionally Webber & possibly Villeneuve could challenge the lot of them!

It will be interesting how BAR comes out this year and into next too....they to me are really the Team in the controllable unknown ....Davidson could be gone next year to call apon should Sato continue to be as he does.

yep, jv and webber would be pretty fine, but as it stands jv seems unlikely. i personally would like to see jv or mika back to challenge m$, but we aren't in a perfect world are we.

at least we are seeing some good line-ups emerge next year. nothing like a bit of driver-shakeup to make things interesting.

PS looks like another good year next year for you cap.

Kimi and JPM looks explosive. Fisi and Alonso looks very promising, and Webber and JV would be really great. Both with a point to prove, and one could really end the other's career. If JV gets blown away by mark, he's finished and Mark is destined for success, if its vice versa, then Mark could really struggle with the pressure, both would really have to drive their balls off!! A JV/Fisi would be my ideal line up for Williams, that would have been fantastic!!