Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

V10 Petition

He is giving a hoot. At least when it comes to V8s. I'm sure you've read his interview with Max beside him. He's 1000% right. Todt has been trying to keep everyone happy and not upset the teams. Accept it's upsetting the most important party in all of this. The FANS!

Bernie needs to follow up with that he's threatening to do. Re-introduce V8s for next year whether the teams like it or not. For all the hate being directed at Red Bull, the fact remains Mercedes wields far too much power at present. I guess you could add Ferrari to that list too, but just because they have won some races this year doesn't mean they are Mercedes equal. They are a long way back.

No manufacturer should hold this much power over the other teams. Not giving them the latest spec engines, or not wanting to supply a team for fear that team will beat them. This is no F1 and it's not racing.

It comes down to a very simply point. The lack of engine manufacturers have help create this mess where 1-2 teams hold ALL the power over the entire grid. It's wrong. Whilst I would be glad to see Cosworth back in the sport, the engine rules need to change immediately so that other manufacturers will come back. Because NO one will bother at present seeing how F'd up this sport has become. Why Honda came back now I don't know to be honest. One look at the rules and it's clear nothing will change until the new major overhaul of this sport.

So Go Bernie. Make it happen. He knew the V6s were going to be duds. He's not stupid, but I guess up until now hasn't been willing to go all out dictator mode. But it's what this sport needs now.

Oh and I saw a headline saying Lauda was next in line after Bernie. F that. No F'n way. My vote would be for Brawn or Horner. But it's too fashionable to hate on Horner at present, so maybe down the line.

Ohh I totally agree but I can't see it happening so soon. If it does, great but I can't see it tbh.