Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Q&A With Nick Heidfeld

Recommended Posts

Nick Heidfeld, it has to be said, is a bit of a revelation. On the surface he may seem like just a goody two-shoes, shy, boring even. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s easy to underestimate the man from M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

read that in german, the pro that I am ;)

regarding height - JV isn't much taller than nick, I only realised that from the shots from today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
read that in german, the pro that I am ;)

regarding height - JV isn't much taller than nick, I only realised that from the shots from today

World championship!

wow Nick back in the real world please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What the **** are you on about? Stop being a complete and utter twat.

hey you are really abrasive i'm going to call you indy 05' from now on

yeah that's your new name

nh has nothing on anybody

well maybe sato :mf_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
regarding height - JV isn't much taller than nick, I only realised that from the shots from today
Yeah I thought JV was abit taller, but from the shots they look quite similar in height. They looked rather short when placed next to those models at the fashion show. :lol:

As for Nick the racer, I think he is not to be underestimated. He will provide stiff competition to Jacques and showed what some of what he could do at Williams. I think that there will not be a clear cut winner ie. thrashing, in the JV/NH battle. It will be one of the closer pairings this season.

read that in german, the pro that I am

I was frantically looking for pics of the car just after it was launched and stumbled on f1total.com. It's German but has heaps of news, stuff I haven't seen on sites I go to. Pity I can't speak a word of German. Thought you might be interested in the site Antonia since you can speak the language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...