Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Gp2 Series Line Up Complete!!!

The GP2 series makes its way out to the South of France for the first test of the 2006 season, it is with great pride that we unveil the official list of drivers who will compete for glory in this season's championship. With all seats now filled, our line-up will make their collective 2006 debut at this week's test at Circuit Paul Ricard, on February 22-23.

"As we embark on our first test of the 2006 season, I am very happy to be able to announce a full grid of 26 of the most talented and exciting young drivers around," said Bruno Michel - GP2 series organiser. "After the great line-up we had in 2005, I am happy to see another incredibly strong field of drivers lining up to compete in the GP2 series this year. With five of last year's drivers graduating to Formula One, the GP2 series has established itself as the only true stepping stone to the world's premiere racing series. The intensity of competition we have seen for this year's seats, and the resulting level of talent we will have on display in the GP2 series in 2006 is evidence of this. I am sure that this season will pick up where 2005 left off - with the cream of young driver talent fighting it out to be GP2 series champion on their way to bright futures in Formula One."

Car # Driver Country Team

1 Alexandre Pr

I'll delete the other one as it has no replies.

As for the GP2 season, Hamilton should win.