Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

V8 Supercars

As far as i know Ambrose doesnt have a V8 Super School. I think they both went to the Paul Morris Racing School (though im no where near 100% certain) and Paul Morris owns and drives for a Holden V8 Supercars team.
Australian NASCAR driver Marcos Ambrose spent the day with NASCAR superstar Dale Earnhardt Jr at Ambrose's V8 Super School on the Gold Coast in Australia on Dec. 13.

Source

That source, however, proves me wrong. Junior wasn't in a Ford, but rather a Holden, which is good. GM kicks a##. Well, I like to pretend they still do, at least. 2009 CTS-V, boys. That's where it's at. 2012 Corvette C7, too. Pontiac G8. And they're bringin' the Ute here as a Pontiac G8! Badass!

Sorry. I got carried away. I hope Junior goes and races a V8 someday. His daddy always had dreams of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and was supposedly going to join the Corvette team in GT in 2003-ish. Didn't live long enough to do so. Seems those gritty G.O.B. southerner stock car racers still have a place in their heart for road courses.

AMBROSE SHOWS DALE EARNHARDT JR AROUND HIS V8 SUPER SCHOOL ON THE GOLD COAST

Australian NASCAR driver Marcos Ambrose has spent the day with NASCAR superstar Dale Earnhardt Jr at Ambrose