Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Jpm Takes The Win

Why cant people come up with more original nike names for Australians playing sport abroard.

My vote goes for 'The Raceroo'. What say you? :P

Indeed, or as Robert Duvall said in "Days of Thunder" "rubbin is racin"

Pruett is not a NASCAR racer. He's a sports car and open wheel guy....he doesn't understand this credo of 'rubbin' (funny how the Aussie's understand it...plenty of that ballsy racing in V8s). So I'm curious, any of the regular NASCAR boys weigh in on this? I'd guess the pu$$ys on the grid have but the racers haven't (cause they know it's all just racin').

My vote goes for 'The Raceroo'. What say you? :P

Funny enough but that is actually more original than other nick names used such as Skippy and The Wizard from Oz

The wizard from Oz? That's bad. Really bad.

So what would a NASCAR guy look foreward to as a nickname from you Aussies? Cowboy? Certainly not something as tacky as 'redneck'?......Or perhaps I'd rather not know.... ;)

The wizard from Oz? That's bad. Really bad.

Yeah, it is isnt it.

So what would a NASCAR guy look foreward to as a nickname from you Aussies? Cowboy? Certainly not something as tacky as 'redneck'?......Or perhaps I'd rather not know.... ;)

I dont know as i cant think of a single American in Australian sport at the moment.

I dont know as i cant think of a single American in Australian sport at the moment.

The only Australian that comes to mind playing in an all American sport at the moment is Darren Bennet, who was a punter for the San Diego Chargers in the NFL.

I'm not so sure if he is actually playing anymore let alone his nickname.

The only Australian that comes to mind playing in an all American sport at the moment is Darren Bennet, who was a punter for the San Diego Chargers in the NFL.

I know Saverio Rocca went to NFL late last season and im reasonably certain Ben Graham is playing in NFL aswell. I have no idea what teams they play for though.

He hasn't played for the Chargers for 2-3 years now, last I heard he was with the Vikings.

Pruett is not a NASCAR racer. He's a sports car and open wheel guy....he doesn't understand this credo of 'rubbin' (funny how the Aussie's understand it...plenty of that ballsy racing in V8s). So I'm curious, any of the regular NASCAR boys weigh in on this? I'd guess the pu$$ys on the grid have but the racers haven't (cause they know it's all just racin').

After watching the pie man decimate the field and even though it was a Busch race I'm looking forword to Infineon when JPM gets to mix it up with drivers who give as good as they get. I expect sheet metal to fly, cars spining and spun out, this is going to be good..........

Have you guys heard Ambrose's new nickname amongst the NASCAR drivers? "Kangaroo Meat" - penned by Kevin Harvick.

What ever happen to Marcos being called " Devil Racer ".