Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Saturday Practice And Qualifying - Spanish Grand Prix

That is annoying but im hopeful that he can still score a point tomorrow.

I think that is a bit hopeful from 19th, unless there is a first corner incident between either the Toyota / BMWs / Renaults.

According to live timing its been on for 3 minutes and no one has left the pits yet.
That's because you're in Australia & I'm watching ITV in Ireland! That should figure the problem out!

I think that is a bit hopeful from 19th, unless there is a first corner incident between either the Toyota / BMWs / Renaults.

Coulthard managed to go from 21st to 7th at Bahrain so anything is possible.

That was aided with a crash and a circuit that allows overtaking. Do you really think Bahrain and Spain are similar for overtaking? :eusa_think:

That was aided with a crash and a circuit that allows overtaking. Do you really think Bahrain and Spain are similar for overtaking? :eusa_think:

Let me live in hope :P

There's a 5 second difference between ITV in Ireland on NTL digital than it is in ITV UK! If I was watching it on my normal TV, the coverage would be bang on time! Good lap by Massa! 1:20.597.

This is Barcelona. He might make is to twenty and a half, but that is about all you can hope for. This is a "thou shalt not pass" track.

Two Toro Rossos and one Red Bull with a problem... the odds don't look good...

Two Toro Rossos and one Red Bull with a problem... the odds don't look good...
At least DC's in 8th! Weanwhile, Rosberg, Rubens, Sato, Button, Davidson & Liuzzi have been knocked out! Davidson did crap!

Davidson went off big styly again....

James won't stop talking - not just for 10 seconds. Sometimes it is nice to just watch a lap without anyone talking over the noise!

Spyker need a big rethink. No point having a Dutch driver if he's no good. The Super Aguri is now 1-2 seconds faster than them. :nono1:

SpeedTV (America) commentary crew: Steve Matchett, Bob Varsha, and David Hobbs. Peter Windsor is the on-track personality.

Spyker need a big rethink. No point having a Dutch driver if he's no good. The Super Aguri is now 1-2 seconds faster than them. :nono1:

Or maybe Sutil is damn good? What does Super Aguri in an illegal car have to do with anything, they have a car Honda spent $500 million on last year.

Oh and Sutil has crashed into another car in the first lap in every single race this season. Just being faster in qualifying isn't enough.

Albers is a great driver! He just needs to be with a better team! While session 3 is getting underway!

Albers is a great driver! He just needs to be with a better team! While session 3 is getting underway!

I don't think he is. He doesn't learn from his mistakes. For instance he went off in the same place in qualifying as in practice. They should stop putting nationality before talent.