Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Trully bad?

You’ve misunderstood me Nichosnz. Some ridiculous Michael Schumacher fans claim that MS is about two tenths faster that the actual potential of the car he drives. I don’t understand this, as surely the limit of the cars speed is absolute and thus MS cannot exceed this, he can only get closer to it. My comments were intended to ridicule diehard MS fans, like yourself, and were not meant in the manner in which you and some other twit have interpreted.

To answer the actual subject question: Trulli is not the best F1 driver but he does a competent job. Anyway, he’s just keeping the seat warm for Webber…

I do not think MS drives above the potential of the car, hence my use of the word IF. But you're implication was that 2 that is referred to can be added to a 'penalty' of a broken car to state how much faster MS is, IMO an illogical arguement. To take what you ARE saying the last lap of Spain 2001, Mika retired so his lap time was infinate, therefore, interpreting you're arguement as you made it MS was an infinately faster than Mika. BTW it is a lot like this 'giving 110%' bulls##t, how can you give more than you are capable of giving, eg 100%.

in the driver's standings he may have beaten them (i think he tied with jb), but in terms of as a driver alone, it's pretty difficult to compare them without the same equipment...  and you've have to be a pretty big webber fan to rate him higher than a former wdc i must say!

i mean in 2003. were he scored mord points and finshed beter on most occonas.

NOJVNOF1

yes if MW was in JV's can it whould of still bronke down but ur forgetting the fact that webber did not finsh a race until the spanish GP and then had 2 or 3 DNF after that

That's still not as many DNF's as JV had. JV only raced in 15 races and finished in 7 of them. That's not counting Austria and Germany where even though he finished, he had problems. In Austria he electronics failed after LAP 1 and in Germany he was hit by Wilson and thus his car was damaged, so in theory you could say he had 5 mechanically trouble free races. JV was mostly ahead of MW when he retired so he may have won on points, but in now way did he prove to be better than Jacques.

shaun

dude the fact that JV's car broke down more that JB means that he drives to hard (like with that trull at jordan thing). and also JV was getting cut in the midseasion because he had more fule that JB in quli but chould not show people that because his car keept on breaking down.

Firstly, that quote about driving too hard is bulls##t and you know it. I don't know why it broke down as often as it did, but fact is it broke down too many times for an F1 car. JV hasn't had so many DNF's before so why did they all come this year. The only year he had with heaps of DNF's was '99 but that car was made from lightened indycar parts It's not because of driving too hard. As for him getting cut, wouldn't you get frustrated by the fact you work your a## off all weekend and in testing, get a setup which will earn you points, whilst your teammate qualifies with next to no fuel. Then the car keeps breaking down, meaning the whole weekend is wasted and the strategy cant be utilised, thus everyone bags the s##t out of you by saying your teammate is a better and faster driver simply because his car lasted the distance. I'd be p**sed off to say the least. Don't check if you don't want to, I don't post lies here.

shaun

yes i whould be p**sed off if i was in VJ shoes. this all started when i said Webber finshed better than Button and JV and if JV only relly finshed 5 racers then Webber finshed better than him most of the seasion

but that doesnt make him a better driver purely because his car lasts the distance.

shaun

i dont mean in turms of most Wins, Poles, 2nd, 3rd and all that stuf i mean in 2003 thay never relly got into a real cat fight between eachother but i think that Webber did out proform both BAR drivers all seasion