Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

Will Kimi Win the Title???

I seriously think so....he's fast,but probably not this year. He'll just have to miss out the youngest champion title. :(   :(   :(

I think he will win one year, but if McLaren improve the car it may be this year with a bit of luck. He's got the talent and the speed, all he needs is the car and he'll win.

shaun

I seriously think so....he's fast,but probably not this year. He'll just have to miss out the youngest champion title. :(   :(   :(

It doesn

Disregarding the poor start to the season that McLaren have made, I think that generally the McLaren package with Mercedes engines is not as good as the Ferrari and Williams. Therefore it will be difficult for Kimi to win this years title and become the youngest ever champion. Never mind, wait a while and that accolade will probably fall to Alonso.

Alonso has to do it in by 2006 in order to be the youngest ever. Currently it is Emerson Fittipaldi at 25y 8m 29d which Alonso will be on April 27th 2007. Raikkonen will reach that on July 15 next year so this year is his only chance. The way things are at the moment my guess is that they will both just miss out. If I am wrong my pick is Alonso in 06 not Raikkonen this year.

It is becoming less and less difficult for Alonso to win the world championship in a Renault but is still remains difficult at this stage. 2005 may be different though, and if MS retires before the 2006 season or Alonso is promoted to a better seat somewhere else, he has a good chance of becoming the youngest ever world champion.

he won't win in a mclaren....mclaren won't be good for atleast another 10 years.

yea i agree...but i doubt kimi will drive for ferrari...he seems to hate the team a lot.. mclaren's not bad just not consistent.....they were not bad during the valencia test

he won't win in a mclaren....mclaren won't be good for atleast another 10 years.

i totally disagree coz a few years back it was thought tht ferrari will never be as good as mclaren for another 10 years then ms came, jean todt came and wow ferrari now looks unbeatable ... so well F1 can change dramatically very fast .... McLaren will be challenging for the title soon... if not this year or 05 then 06 maybe but certainly it will not take 10 years....

about kimi... well maybe he wont win this year but he sure wont be tht far of the points from MS (assuming ms is goin to win)

i totally disagree coz a few years back it was thought tht ferrari will never be as good as mclaren for another 10 years then ms came, jean todt came and wow ferrari now looks unbeatable

Actually it was Rory Byrne, Ross Brawn, Jean Todt, Michael Schumacher and others that made Ferrari great - not just Todt.

Alonso has to do it in by 2006 in order to be the youngest ever.  Currently it is Emerson Fittipaldi at 25y 8m 29d which Alonso will be on April 27th 2007. Raikkonen will reach that on July 15 next year so this year is his only chance.  The way things are at the moment my guess is that they will both just miss out.  If I am wrong my pick is Alonso in 06 not Raikkonen this year.

i totally disagree coz a few years back it was thought tht ferrari will never be as good as mclaren for another 10 years then ms came, jean todt came and wow ferrari now looks unbeatable

Actually it was Rory Byrne, Ross Brawn, Jean Todt, Michael Schumacher and others that made Ferrari great - not just Todt.

i know and i agree but the the famous ones are ms and jt so the rest although deserve as much credit becomes the etc part of ferrari.... :P

If he has a season like Melbourne, no way. Mclaren have had the most time to test with their 04 car, and if they haven't gotten it straight by now, they have a big uphill climb.

McLaren just need to improve the reliability and power output of their Mercedes engine. Their actual chassis appears quite effective and certainly looks the part and with that driver line-up they’re certain to improve and return to their winning ways fairly soon…

The reliability and power output of the Mercedes engine starts in Imola,after that nothing stops Kimi :D

What’s this, “To win you must have a Fin” signature? Ferrari seems to manage to win without a Fin. More unbridled optimism - still at least you’re not a Ferrari/Michael Schumacher/Sato fan.