Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

R$ warns Montoya at Malaysia

Typical Ralf Schumacher – he is not at all a team player (unlike DC and Rubens) and refuses to set aside inter-team feuds, instead focuses on his own personal aims…its not team Ralf Schumacher its Team BMW Williams, its about time someone pointed that out to Ralf.

You gotto love Montoyas style though .

Hes the type of bloke that takes his car to the mechanic for a new engine , gets it back and the mechanic tells him to take it easy the first thousand ks to run it in ,he then gets around the corner and kills it to the s##thouse and then takes it back complaining that its stuffed after 100ks and wants it under warranty because it wasnt his fault .

I love his style and want to be like him when i grow up ( says the 30 year old Mclaren ... lol ) .

I have nothing against Ralph as i do beleive he is a far more genuin person than his brother but Ralph has been around for quiet a few more years and has accomplished a few things in his time but does this mean that all the new drivers to F1 must sit back and wait till their seniors retire . Maybee ive missed the point of this topic but i believe this is where were heading .

I say ignore it Monte and go go go boy ( and bring that attitude to Mclaren next year son as we need it )

I didnt notice this thread and accidentally started my own on the same topic, my bad!!! :oops:

shaun