Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nojvnof1

Ralf's outburst

Recommended Posts

Just read about Ralf's latest sissy fit when he said he'd have JPM off if he came near him. Poor poor Sir Frank. He desperately craves that constructors titles but it seems his "drivers", well..at least one of them is willing to ditch the teams hopes in favour of "glory" by proving a childish point to JPM. Sir Frank, do us all, yourself and your team a favour and drop that bum Ralf. There's a man out there who hasn't get a drive and would make a great addition to your team, I think you all know who I'm talking about.

shaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a man out there who hasn't get a drive and would make a great addition to your team, I think you all know who I'm talking about.  

shaun

I don't think that Justin Wilson will fit in the car!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Sir Frank has his eyes on a Zsolt Baumgartner and Alex Yoong line-up for next year. I just hope Zsolt hasn’t got a watertight contract with Minardi, as the move could prove difficult….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think Sir Frank has his eyes on a Zsolt Baumgartner and Alex Yoong line-up for next year.  I just hope Zsolt hasn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really think that they should have tarso marques driving next year...one of the best....its sad to see him out of f1 :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully we’ve still got Takuma Sato to remind us just how not to drive and F1 car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, guys, you've got one over me!!!! :lol: Alistair, hear hear!!

shaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There's a man out there who hasn't get a drive and would make a great addition to your team, I think you all know who I'm talking about.  

shaun

I don't think that Justin Wilson will fit in the car!

Hi! I don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ralf Schumacher, to detract from my Sato bashing for a moment, amazes me. He is still in a top car and is still very slow. Montoya has the upper hand yet again and Ralf is not at all a team player – its bad enough that he’s not that quick but to put his own interests so far above those of his team, to the extent where he threatens to take Montoya out, is not admirable at all. I hope Toyota are watching carefully – Ralf Schumacher is not performing well and is far behind Montoya in terms of overall speed and championship position but David Coulthard (who I have suggested would make a good 2005 Toyota driver) is closer to Raikkonen than Ralf is to Montoya, and David is also higher in the championship that Raikkonen, who is yet to score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There's a man out there who hasn't get a drive and would make a great addition to your team, I think you all know who I'm talking about.  

shaun

I don't think that Justin Wilson will fit in the car!

Hi! I don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There's a man out there who hasn't get a drive and would make a great addition to your team, I think you all know who I'm talking about.  

shaun

I don't think that Justin Wilson will fit in the car!

Hi! I don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ralf Schumacher, to detract from my Sato bashing for a moment, amazes me.  He is still in a top car and is still very slow.  Montoya has the upper hand yet again and Ralf is not at all a team player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...