Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

Renault

I know they are fast

but they are unbelievably fast....

Hard to believe they've improved so much since last year

Look at the 1st qualifying.......no one was close to them except for kimi

although i didn't watch it, i can picture it.

schuey sets a bistering time after alonso semingly spanked him in the first session. alonso was youngest pole-sitter last year and was showing promise all weekend to do it again.

alosnso comes out, the heir apparent to king schumi's throne. can he beat the ferrari?

slightly down in sector 1, slightly down in sector2, he needs a big final sector to prove he can be the new king. and he loses it at turn 14... schumi has a sly grin on his face as he watches the monitor and thinks *ho ho ho not today young man, i'm still the man.

although i didn't watch it, i can picture it.  

schuey sets a bistering time after alonso semingly spanked him in the first session.  alonso was youngest pole-sitter last year and was showing promise all weekend to do it again.

alosnso comes out, the heir apparent to king schumi's throne.  can he beat the ferrari?  

slightly down in sector 1, slightly down in sector2, he needs a big final sector to prove he can be the new king.  and he loses it at turn 14... schumi has a sly grin on his face as he watches the monitor and thinks *ho ho ho not today young man, i'm still the man.

dude, you need to get out more :lol: nah seriously, I can actually picture that. Can't imagine what Flav would have been saying though!! We'll see what happens tomorrow, thats when the bulls##t stops my friend!!

shaun

LOL i know..

sometimes its fun to pretend i know what goes through their heads :? :lol:

I think young Fernando has come down with a mild case of Takumasitis. It’s a rare disease that affects ones driving ability and can, in acute cases, lead to total ineptitude and mass crashing. I prescribe a year of rehabilitation at the Michael Schumacher/Ferrari University, which has had some success with treating reckless drivers.

although sato went off first, i like to think of it as sato coming up with a case of alonsoitis. young driver with bags of talent trying to find his limits and occassionally pushing it too far in pursuit of greatness.. :P

plus alonsoitis sounds better than satoitis :lol:

disclaimer: said tongue-in-cheek

I think young Fernando has come down with a mild case of Takumasitis.  It

Wasnt a Renault on pole last year @ Sepang?

Edit: forget that, I see the walking F1 stat machine Nichoz already mentioned it! ;)

I think young Fernando has come down with a mild case of Takumasitis.  It