Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oli

Why Is My Hangover So Bad?

Recommended Posts

:lol:

I know. I lied.

It does matter how big your coffee cup is, cause its no good making a cappucino if all you have is an expresso cup, is it?

I think I got out of that one!

:lol:

:lol: Ahhhh OK. I agree. Cup size matters a lot.

(Well, not really. I'm just getting silly now, or maybe I've always been this way.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're a tart, Muzza. You always will be. :thumb::tiphat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: Yeah. And on other matters.... I've been enjoying Jay-Z recently.

I'm lookin for: southern girl that cook like Patti LaBelle

big ghetto booty, scarf over doobie

Chanell under the louie, Gucci over booty

Vicki covered titties, attitude of the city

pretty, witty, girly, whirly

one who likes to party but come home early

light kinda dark, short sorta tall

slim kinda thick, I swear I love 'em all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prevention for hang-over (like YHR says) ...... lots of water before pass out and two aspirin.

As Kingsley Amis once rightly pointed out, those capable of doing this are unlikely to be in need of it anyway :-)

Someone got me this for my birthday. I've spent all day reading it:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearc...Kingsley%2DAmis

I strongly recommend it.

:lol: Yeah. And on other matters.... I've been enjoying Jay-Z recently.

I'm lookin for: southern girl that cook like Patti LaBelle

big ghetto booty, scarf over doobie

Chanell under the louie, Gucci over booty

Vicki covered titties, attitude of the city

pretty, witty, girly, whirly

one who likes to party but come home early

light kinda dark, short sorta tall

slim kinda thick, I swear I love 'em all.

Now I know why ticket sales for Glasto were so slow......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: Yeah. And on other matters.... I've been enjoying Jay-Z recently.

I'm lookin for: southern girl that cook like Patti LaBelle

big ghetto booty, scarf over doobie

Chanell under the louie, Gucci over booty

Vicki covered titties, attitude of the city

pretty, witty, girly, whirly

one who likes to party but come home early

light kinda dark, short sorta tall

slim kinda thick, I swear I love 'em all.

And she must like this bullsh... rap-thing too? God... :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And she must like this bullsh... rap-thing too? God... :huh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't get the whole rap thing. I used to. But that was in the days of Grandmaster Flash, Sugarhill Gang. What and who is a Soulja Boy? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...