Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

WOW

By far the most exciting weekend of this season.

I thought Sato was quite inconsiderate he should've known early on to stop if he had an engine problem.

I wonder how's Fisichella, his car flipped upside down I thought he was gonna break a leg or something. And Sato still had the nerve to smile and wave to his fans as if nothing had happened.

The Fernando-Ralf and the Micheal-Montoya accidents were quite unbelievable too.....

And i thought Micheal was going to win the race. He was constantly on a fastest lap... :oops: :oops:

What do you guys think?Who's right and who's wrong?

i think sato did great to overtake michael,kimi and rubens at the start but he should have went in the pits when it was obvious his engine had a problem and i think thts the teams fault not his as they should have known better.... tht engine blow caused DC his race...

michael and montoya... well thts a weired one... i doubt it was montoya's fault anyway coz michael braked all of a sudden... not sure of this one..

on alonso and ralph..... tht has to be alonso's fault.. probably inexperience... u cant go like tht in the tunnel.... no way....

besides tht it's good to c a non ferrari winner... and wat a race trulli had... good job renault and button well he was magnificent to give us the best race finish we have had in so many years....

I was little unhappy at first when kimi went into the pit. When I saw FA and RS's accident i was like unbelievable!! Few laps later saw MS and JPM's collision.....I was like WOW and started to imagine things they would say to each other.

I thought Sato's start was really nice I've never seen Schumacher in this kind of situation before. I do agree with Coulthard though he should've went into the pits.....I was shocked to see Fisichella's car upside down...Amazing he can still walk out of the car...Lucky him.

Now that was a race. Well done to Jarno and Jenson. I mentioned them as ones to keep an eye on this weekend and they proved me right!! Fantastic start from Sato, one of the best ever!! Love the way he stuck it up M$ and nearly took him off, BANZAI SATO!! BAR really screwed up by not pulling him in though, that was pretty stupid, whilst the diamond on Klein's car is yet to be found!!! Well done to Jordan and Toyota, although CDM was robbed as he didn't block anyone, whilst thank goodness Fisi and DC were ok after that incident, I thought the worst when I saw Fisi upside down, but thankfully he's ok. FA/RS incident, if FA is to be believed, it's totally Ralfs fault as he braked before the tunnel, then accelerated again and slowed down, whilst M$ really screwed his own race there. His fault completely, what was JPM supposed to do, hit him up the back??!!, come on, JPM and M$ aren't the best of friends, but I doubt he would take him out, no one would take another out on purpose, but then again.....need I remind M$ of his little escapades. :lol:

which one of them little stealing track marsheals took the diamond. but it is now know that Sato did jump the start just like DC said but ooooohhh well his engine blow made a good crash. this has to be the best GP of the seasion by far a long way ahead of Barian

which one of them little stealing  track marsheals took the diamond. but it is now know that Sato did jump the start just like DC said but ooooohhh well his engine blow made a good crash. this has to be the best GP of the seasion by far a long way ahead of Barian

Monaco was by far the best GP of the current season

Definately one of the best races , head didnt nod off once .

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that as much as the shumietster makes me sick , even if he hadve won that race , i still would have considered it one of the best races but hey , to see him get a taste of his own games did make it allot more enjoyable .

but thats the thing JPM did not cheat he was just trying to stop then with M$ benning a d#ck and all he fell over him then whent into the wall.

um summing up your replies it appears that Monaco was " The Best Race " and WHY ?? It seems because of the Accidents / Crashes ?

Well to me a race like Monaco is ALWAYS interesting as one lapse of concentration will mean disaster, so that part of the track really enthrawls me to watch this race in particular.

As for JPM and " the Almighty Mike baby " well I have looked at the video many times and like WHY would a top driver lock a front brake when behind a safety car ??? Maybe , just maybe, he was trying to get heat into the brakes, and flat spot a tyre in doing so ??? not to mention the "Freight Train " of cars behind, all driving in close proximity.

My interpretation of this accident !! M.S. totally to blame

as for the Sato engine blow up , I go along with the comentators in that the BAR team would have had telemetary telling them this engine aint gonna last, so why didn't they pull him out of such a very tight and demanding race ?????

as for the Sato engine blow up , I go along with the comentators in that the BAR team would have had telemetary telling them this engine aint gonna last, so why didn't they pull him out of such a very tight and demanding race ?????

I think BAR didn