Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Kimi'S Next Move

[...] Yesterday for the third year in a row, the World Donkey Rally was held at Mina Clavero, located 200km west of the Province of Cordoba capital city[...] Not even the 40C could deter the 5,000 people from enjoying this particular challenge [...]

Since early morning, the improvised riders and their donkeys started with their preparations prior to the start: "My donkey didn't slept a blink the whole night out of anxiety, I don not know how will it perform on track. If I lose, it's his fault" one of the entrants told Clarin. The circuit comprised 400 meters counting straights and corners. It was a seven-lap qualifying session of which 6 riders were selected for the great final, which first prize consisted in $500 (USD 130) and a golden medal for the donkey. [...] The winner was Angel Heredia (24) born in Mina Clavero. Depply moved, he said: "I'm happy. I worked on my donkey for many days. It was on a salad and fruits diet. And only took energy drinks"

Source (in Spanish)

post-1794-126429604718_thumb.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. Too many jokes. I think my brain is going to explode.

EDIT: Added the pic that accompanied the article.

I can just imagine Kimi, wearing his gorilla outfit, clutching the blow up dolphin, on his donkey, going round the outside on the last lap to take the win.

Should be right up his street. Last year's Ferrari was a donkey so....:whistling: