Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

The Tf1 Race Report.

Recommended Posts

I'm bored. I'm waiting to go back to Liverpool for the weekend so I thought I'd post my version of our own TF1 race, if it were to happen.

Right. If you want to have a bit of fun, then choose your team and team mate.

Can someone do a list of the teams?

Who wants to be my team mate? I've a few tricks up my sleeve. Anything goes.

I'm going to appoint Chris as head of TF1FIA. Its because he's old and probably would have a squeeze fitting in to the car, his massive 48DD's wont let him see over the wheel.

Thats me DQ'ed already.

The only rule is there is no rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clark awaits new team-mate

After blowing her opponents of last season out of the water, Steph Clark, 33 awaits a new team mate. Many have been linked with a possible move to the Woking based McLaren team. Clark was quoted as saying 'Well, in this sport you've got to get a grip and push hard. I need somebody who will be behind me one hundred and ten percent. We'd have to work it together, and then when it comes, we'll both get the maximum pleasure out of it.' Clark also mentioned her new team mate would have to drive hard and fast.

Is there anyone who can match the legend that is Steph Clark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll drive a tank. With plenty of ammo. I don't need a team mate - just a gunner.

Y'all gotta pass infront of my massive weapon at some stage....and I have heat seeking missiles on board too.

You did say no rules right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It woyld be easier if we just stuck in Race Driver GRID, added each other on PSN & have a few races, eh??

BTW, Steph, still waiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, I'll be a driver/normal person sitting here at this desk dreaming of being a racing driver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upon hearing that Clark's teammate would need to be 110% behind her, the mighty Puma steps forth to offer his services...confident that against someone with the surname of 'Clark' he will be much slower than 110%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clark ecstatic over new team-mate signing

Steph Clark is confirmed to be ecstatic over her new pairing with Mike Puma. 'I'm really happy to have Mike in the team. Its good to know that he's got my back. Its awesome to know he'll cover my rear if he's coming from behind as Mike is an awesome driver and if I can, I know he'd like me to return the favour.'

Clark and Puma are set to unveil their motors at tomorrows press conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on you slow Sh#ts, choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith Suggests We Would be Better off Playing GRID

Daniel Smith has come out with this message saying it'd be alot more safer to stick in the BAFTA award-winning Race Driver GRID into the PS3 rather than racing TF1! "GRID would be a lot more fun", says Smith, "would be better off playing this rather than playing it in our heads".

"All we need to do is add each other on PSN & have a gangbang get together, literally when crashing into each other, virtually".

He then goes on to suggest Eric Pucky El Burro Cinco "Drymaster" Lewis would be an ideal team mate if he wasn't contracted with Prodrive Rainmasters, "I've seen him racing in stock cars & he's amazing, aggresive yet heartwarming to be racing alongside".

We hope to hear more from Smith next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...