Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Quiet Forum

The forum is quiet...everything is in peace... are we taking vacations too? :)

I wish I was on holidays, Ive got uni exams on atm so have been flat out studying

For me, It's just school , that sort of deal. Vacation in about 2 weeks, christmas vacation 3 weeks later, for 2 weeks, it's awesome. Plus, i get out of class a lot because we have a lot of substitutes. he he he he he .

ahh, substitute teachers, they made for some crack up classes back in high school :lol:

ahh i remember substuites, powerless to stop you doing as you pleased basically. Leave and go walking whenever u felt like it, just sit and talk to your friends, those were the days.

Well, now it's all good cause we can play games against each other on our graphing calculators. BomberKids is the best. You have no idea what I've done just to go BS in the library. Believe me, it's a true skill to be able to manipulate teachers. Besides, what is the most BS class you have ever taken? I'm taking it right now: Dynamics of Effective Study. WTF? They tell us how to take tests that help us get to college, and we already knokw how to take standardized tests cuz we did well to get there.

ohh..school...

I think I miss that....bu not so much..I

multiple choice exams are bad enough, try doing a 3 hour psychology exam multiple choice, it's even worse cos they know how to mess with your mind :lol: Had one yesterday, and have two left, both psychological statistics :angry: One on friday and the last next wednesday, then it's a wait for results and a 3 month holiday :D:D Best of luck to all doing exams atm!! Don't forget to party hard when they're over!!! B)

Before Exam: Cram, cram, drink a lot of beer

After Exam: Party Hard, Drink a ton of beer, get laid.

make that 18, will you :lol: . And lucky you guys who have their exams over next week. I have exams till March :(

And good luck to you too. You'll need it with psychology. I am lucky in that way. I have science( Physics, chemistry...........) :mellow:

I was talking about u guys with your exams, besides i hate the taste of alcohol. Anyway I'm on vacation in the Smoky Mountains in the US, and when we got out of the first hairpin going up the mountain (really steep incline) my great aunt and my mom said in unison "oh s##t"... (There was no guardrail and we were 2 feet from falling off the mountainside.)

Well, the winter holliday season is about to start, I have 2 vacation weeks at the end of the year, I

So results that we are sober and responsable people?

I dont like the taste of alcohol and hate smoke...

I know why we are all the time in the forum, posting!

:lol::lol::lol:

So results that we are sober and responsable people?

I dont like the taste of alcohol and hate smoke...

I know why we are all the time in the forum, posting!

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

That is correct, absolutely 100% correct. :D

not in the LA Los Angeles ecapedeville, but LA as in Louisiana heck yeah. I could be considered a redneck because I'm from there, but don't start jumping to conclusions.

Where's pumpdoc?

Last thing:

What would be the coolest thing to do with another forum member related to F1?

A. Talk to them about the news

B. Talk about the drivers

C. Forget the talking, go to the race

I'd say C, but make it all of the normal posters on here, we'd have a blast.