Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

Bars New Gearbox

the new gearbox that BAR have been testing is ment to let the driver change gears with out a loss in power but did not Williams Test this same thing in 1993 on the FW15 (the best car to eaver race) and was it not banned in 1993 befour Williams got to use it in a race. so why are Bar trying to test it and race with it in 2005.

I don't know if thats all true, but if it is perhaps BAR have done it in a different way that would get aroudn that rule.

the FW15 was the most advancsed car of it time. and it had stuff that no car has now.

Best car to ever race was the F-2004, or for some, the MP4/4.

The best car to race so far (remember 2002) was F2004, before that was F2002, it's after this point you need to add the others.!!

did not Williams Test this same thing in 1993 on the FW15 (the best car to eaver race) and was it not banned in 1993 befour Williams got to use it in a race.

yeah what was it called?? i saw a docu which showed dc testing it. it sounded like it was in one gear the whole time. really bizarre...

The MP4/4 was so dominant not only cos it was the best car but because Senna & Prost were the drivers, at their limit every race to try and beat each other. The 2004 Ferrari was brilliant but the opposition's cars were pretty poor. So i vote for the 2002 Ferrari, it was perfect!

yeah what was it called??  i saw a docu which showed dc testing it.  it sounded like it was in one gear the whole time.  really bizarre...

yea its on the secret life of F1

The MP4/4 was so dominant not only cos it was the best car but because Senna & Prost were the drivers, at their limit every race to try and beat each other. The 2004 Ferrari was brilliant but the opposition's cars were pretty poor. So i vote for the 2002 Ferrari, it was perfect!

agree with you there, but Id say the oppostion in 2002 was also weak. They won 14 out of 16 races, with only DC in Monaco and Ralf in Malaysia breaking the Ferrari domination. 1988 also saw poor opposition for McLaren it must be said, yet with Senna and Prost at the helm, it only made the car even more greater.