Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Redbull Looking At Other Engines.

You're about the same as me then, I'm 30 - and I had a daughter when I was 24. She's 6 and all she wants to do is play xbox!! She prefers the lego games but she does occasionally play Burnout and Forza...

Lol my boys love the Lego games aswell, constantly playing Lego batman or Indiana Jones and the play forza aswell.

Funny that on 2 opposite sides of the planet and yet kids enjoy the exact same things. My daughter's favourite is lego marvel superheroes and lego harry potter. She's got into lord of the rings now though, and recently she came up to me with one of her own rings and said look daddy...one ring to rule them all! I felt so proud...

Funny that on 2 opposite sides of the planet and yet kids enjoy the exact same things. My daughter's favourite is lego marvel superheroes and lego harry potter. She's got into lord of the rings now though, and recently she came up to me with one of her own rings and said look daddy...one ring to rule them all! I felt so proud...

Lol classic, I love it when my kids watch the simpsons and are watching episodes I watched at the same age, now that is awesome.