Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Austin Gp

Up at 5.30AM to watch the race, not sure why at the moment.

Rosberg and Hamilton trading FL's, bad start by Ricciardo but some demon passes, notably on Alonso.

Perez causing a first lap bingle, Sutil out, too.

All standard farre, really.

Seems ricciardo has inherited marks bad starts of late hasn't he?

Didn't like those passes where one of the drivers goes left ,brakes as late as possible and expects other driver to spot him and goes off track to avoid crash!

It didn't have any sense to me! It looked great, but allowed crazy drivers to gain advantage that didn't look fair to me!

And it was because of Tilke track design! Not good!

Just my opinion!

hey guys, think yourself lucky you saw the race at all. I'm in the UK at the moment, was only highlights on bbc1 at some ungodly hour and thats it. If you want to see motor racing over here you pay for it....

hey guys, think yourself lucky you saw the race at all. I'm in the UK at the moment, was only highlights on bbc1 at some ungodly hour and thats it. If you want to see motor racing over here you pay for it....

Yea the BBC gave up 50% of its live rights a couple of years ago, there was huge uproar and protest but no-one cared (about the uproar).

Incredible lap by Nico in quali but once again Lewis beat him on race day. I'm so anxious to get this season over and the title decided, it looks like it's all going to come down to whether or now Lewis's car holds together at abu dhabi!

Not a classic race at Austin but some good moves by Alonso, an incredible move by Ricciardo on Alonso (how did he know he wasn't going to smash into the side of that williams?? His racecraft is beyond outstanding).

Was nice to see some good racing from JB too, when holding off Alonso and when passing Grosjean, who executed a rather amateur late swerve in a failed attempt at defence.

I can only assume Ricciardo's ridiculous facial hair is part of the 'movember' tradition!

well I have just watched free to air SNOOKER on UK TV for the last 2 hours....... Gotta say it was more enjoyable than watching F1 ...........I wonder if BERNIE reads any of this stuff

If Bernie cared 1 jot about what fans want then he would've scrapped double-points the day after it was announced, by which time it was already abundantly clear that everyone hated it

If he cared he would do what it takes to lift the engine freeze.

Absolutely, drivers and teams should place a vote of no confidence in him. Refuse to race until he stands down. He is an f1 nazi.