Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Bottas To Replace Raikkonen?

Verstappen's doing a good job but you guys sound like the tabloid media, we've only had 4 races so far and people are saying he'd be first in line for a McLaren seat and potentially one of the all-time greats! Let's see where he is in 3 years' time. There have been many, many impressive debuts over the years.

If Hulkenberg is to retain his 'next big thing' status he needs to be dominating Perez, which he isn't

Yeah but concidering he has what 4 races expereince I think Verstappen is doing an incredible job. Alot of people were skeptical on him and even myself but if he gets the right opportunities and continues to drive the way he is,there is no reason not to speculate just how successful he can be and IMO from what I've seen so far, he has impressed incredibly. Why not makr assumptions on where he could possible end up? It's not like we're talking about a rookie piquet jr or someone else, he is twice the driver his old man was and we can see just how much potential is there.

Don't believe it. Why Bottas?

Any driver can replace Kimi! runaway.gif

Lmao, you got a point there.

It would've been bianchi IMO but they have to look elsewhere now. Why not Maldonado? Can't do any worse than kimi hey? I rekon red would suit him. Lol

It would've been bianchi IMO but they have to look elsewhere now. Why not Maldonado? Can't do any worse than kimi hey? I rekon red would suit him. Lol

Lol, Vettel would look more in mirrors than in front of him if Pastor joins Ferrari!

Well he had good practice last year with ricciardo didnt he? I mean looks in mirrors and then spends the rest of the race looking at ricciardos back end.

Nobody will replace Kimi at Ferrari next season, if he can again produces more results like Bahrain......My money is on, that he will.

Well that's the thing he has to keep producing the results now even arrivabene said the same them so there is already thoughts on what is going to happen either way.

seriously.gif

But you already used it.

And it never gets old lol.