Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Link

Can somebody please explain to me the link between,
Colour TV`s
Lawnmowers
Music centres
and F1 ???
Honda,  jack of all trades master of none

A comment like that proves you have no idea, let alone any experience with Honda. Have you ever opened up a screaming vtec engine? No, if you did, that comment wouldn't have even come out. Have you rose one of there sports bikes on the edge? No, same thing, otherwise your comments wouldn't have been posted. Honda make some of the best and probably the best bikes ever. Yeah there still struggling but there f1 results shouldn't affect what they make away from the circuit as there power to weight cars they make are insane.

Well it doesn't make sense what your asking mate. If you wanna know, there garden equipment, boat motors, motor cycles, cars. Are leaders in there specific industry. 

Just wonder if you knew that Yamaha supplied an f1 team before and they also make good bikes, top line musical instruments, boat motors, heck even subaru make lawn mowers now so I do t understand what your asking mate.

Why ask for a link and start a thread about your question - heaven't you heard of - GOOGLE ??? DUH !

:bangin:

Indeed I am  aware that Yamaha supplied an f1 team.
Way-back - it were a different F1 then

It is just like Red Bull I guess, brand awareness.
Honda are really going for it though, £100MIL to McLaren

I wish them luck,  and hope it succeeds though.
This approach CAN work, look when tobacco advertising were allowed
The money in the sport then succeeded - Marlboro Project 4 (MP4)

Last time Yamaha supplied a team was arrows in 1997 which had world champion Damon hill driving for them. Who not to mention put in a spirited effort dispite how bad the engine was.