Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Brazilian GP 2021

Lewis Hamilton seemed pitch perfect with his qualifying performance. If qualy is anything to go by, Merc should have a good outing in Sao Paolo.

I'm pretty impressed by all that Gasly and Sainz has achieved this year.. Brilliant. 👏👏

Merc are under review for an infringement with the rear wing though.. would be interesting to see the out come.. Max was probably instrumental in discovering the change in the rear wing..

Quite a race we have on our hands...

Screenshot_20211113-055235_Twitter.thumb.jpg.cb32a2d2bbafe473104d84a4c98ff62c.jpg

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Wow, Lewis disqualified while Verstappen & RBR let off the hook with a penalty...

Lewis can sure take that engine change now...

Strange disqualification for the Englishman. Car #44 is suddenly permitted to participate in Sprint race despite disqualification rhetoric, and it will start from last position on the grid today.

Engine penalty will be applied tomorrow on the race grid. (That's my understanding of the situation). 

It IS clearly gettin 2 Verstappen.
Boyish behaviour NOT the behaviour of a champion.
Ding ding - Hamilton WINS that round

8 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

It IS clearly gettin 2 Verstappen.
Boyish behaviour NOT the behaviour of a champion.
Ding ding - Hamilton WINS that round

I don't understand your rationale. MadMax was just inspecting the rear wing, since it seems illegal??????????

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I don't understand your rationale. MadMax was just inspecting the rear wing, since it seems illegal??????????

FiA should drop that insane rule related to tires, and let teams decide which tire and when they want to mount. Yesterday Verstappen was on a wrong (slower) tire compared to Bottas at the start, and THAT cost him, because for the short run Bottas could keep running ahead once he took off. Why that is fair racing? It is not. Why Hamilton was allowed to participate when he was disqualified from race qualifications I am left guessing. When Schumacher got disqualified, then that was just that, and nothing between.   

Christian Horner on Merc straight line speed..

“So it is something we will keep an eye on because particularly with Lewis, that was just in a different league. He was 27 kilometres per hour faster than Lando [Norris] when he passed him, which is another Formula."

That's a LOT of difference.. McLaren have the same PU, or do they?

Brown believes what has unfolded this season proves Mercedes does not look after itself first and its customers second.

He added: “What it does show, for those concerned as to whether you can get equal equipment as a customer team, we’ve demonstrated and Mercedes has demonstrated that the answer to that is yes.”

“First of all, the lap time of a car is of course the result of an overall package, and the power unit plays an important role in that,” said Seidl.

7 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

I DON`T appreciate UR misunderstandin of Max`s actions.
Who R people talkin about - NOT the guy on pole.
Attention seeker.  Max has the power, psychological games.

It was a gritty race by hamilton. Him, Toto and The whole team may feel a sense of vindication. Credit given where needed, One of those amazing races where Lewis and Merc showed how strong they are.

All that penalty to Lewis managed to give us was a good race, that could have otherwise been a boring event with Lewis crusing to a victory... By the look of the qualy performance, Merc looked like a strong force to recon with.

Feel bad for Lando though.. Tsunoda needs to get better to claim that he deserves that seat, coz Gasly, even with some bad luck, seems to be fighting hard all the way..

Ferrari were in a race of their own, but good job on capitalising on a bad day for McLaren.

11 hours ago, blackpebel said:

It was a gritty race by hamilton. Him, Toto and The whole team may feel a sense of vindication. Credit given where needed, One of those amazing races where Lewis and Merc showed how strong they are.

All that penalty to Lewis managed to give us was a good race, that could have otherwise been a boring event with Lewis crusing to a victory... By the look of the qualy performance, Merc looked like a strong force to recon with.

Feel bad for Lando though.. Tsunoda needs to get better to claim that he deserves that seat, coz Gasly, even with some bad luck, seems to be fighting hard all the way..

Ferrari were in a race of their own, but good job on capitalising on a bad day for McLaren.

Hamilton DOD for me, one of his greatest drive.

They have found something tho... a clever trick