Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Tyre Situation

Recommended Posts

I'm totally confused as to the tyre situation right now. As I understand it, you cannot change tyres during a race correct? So what happens if half the field start the race on wets and the others on dries? Only half of them are doing to finish the race? Or can a steward decide it's dangerous and let them change tyres? I gotta say I'm happy with the weather so far. It might force the FIA to come up with some new rules that make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it depends on when the Charile Whitting decides it is time to change the tires.

I guess he will have to wait for the green light from Jean Todt and Ross Brawn for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I guess it depends on when the Charile Whitting decides it is time to change the tires.

I guess he will have to wait for the green light from Jean Todt and Ross Brawn for that.

Good one :lol: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...