Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Good Race For Alex Wurz

Very good race for Alex Wurz even if unspectacular. 4th place Third fastest lap during the race and a good strategy a la Schumi (from 7th up to 4th) Of course his drive wasn't as exciting as Dela Rosa's but somehow more professional. Most of you think he is crap because of a bad period at Benetton, I think he'd deserve a race seat in a good team.

Very good race for Alex Wurz  even if unspectacular. 4th place Third fastest lap during the race and  a good strategy a la Schumi (from 7th up to 4th) Of course his drive wasn't as exciting as Dela Rosa's but somehow more professional. Most of you think he is crap because of a bad period at Benetton, I think he'd deserve a race seat in a good team.

I can think of one driver in particular that he is more than worthy of replacing. In fact, I wish he did because that would give us a useful benchmark against the over-hyped team mate.

I can think of one driver in particular that he is more than worthy of replacing. In fact, I wish he did because that would give us a useful benchmark against the over-hyped team mate.

I don

Do Honda really care about Sato? Honestly I thought Wurz would get 5th place, 4th exceeding my expectations and he'll get third if the FIA appeal goes my way.

Do Honda really care about Sato? Honestly I thought Wurz would get 5th place, 4th exceeding my expectations and he'll get third if the FIA appeal goes my way.

I think the fact that Sato has a drive at BAR, at the expense of Villeneuve, and that the team has exclusive Honda engines proves conclusively that Honda do indeed care about Sato, a great deal I might add!

I think the fact that Sato has a drive at BAR, at the expense of Villeneuve, and that the team has exclusive Honda engines proves conclusively that Honda do indeed care about Sato, a great deal I might add!

This opinion is very widely held.

the long and short of it is that Sato would not be in F1 without the influence Honda have on BAR and had on Jordan.

Indeed, opinion, i always thought Senna was on for facts ;)

I am indeed. I use facts and substantiating data throughout almost all of my posts which you are well aware of. :huh: