Lure 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2005 Hey there fellow race fans. I got hold of Forza a couple of days back and after intially not being ceratin. I am now convinced this is the best racing sim I've played and by a long way. There are so many ways to montor your cars performance, improve car performance and most importantly the game play is very realistics in terms of car handling. If you love racing and/or cars get out a get this game as you will love it too!!! I'm not going out for weeks!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Senna 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2005 This should be in the caf Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
admin 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2005 Moving to the cafe By the way, I am a PS2er and would be interested in how you think this game compares to Gran Turismo 2... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Lure 0 Report post Posted May 5, 2005 For me it's a long way ahead. I've only played GT2 a few times so I may not be the best judge for comparisons. However my mate who has GT2 has also rated it a as the best race sim he's played. It allows you to get very involved with the car upgardes and you are given many tools to montior how different upgrades affect car performance. You can really get quite invloved in this regard. Also when driving it seems to be a truer representation of how a car will handle. You need to brake earlier and get your conering right or else you will go off &/or lose speed. There is certainly less room for error and you can't get away with as many mistakes as other sims. I'm Hooked Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
jackgarrett 0 Report post Posted February 9, 2006 yea i am so into it now , i love the skylines and the tt, and nurburg track is sick. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted February 9, 2006 I've got GT4, and since Forza is compatible with XBox 360, ill be buying it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ecapdeville 0 Report post Posted February 9, 2006 Hi! I bought my 360 yesterday, its awsome, but I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted February 9, 2006 Nice job buying a 360, did you get the core or the premium system? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ecapdeville 0 Report post Posted February 9, 2006 Premium of course! I wish a racing simulator would come to us, maybe a Champcar simulator since F1 rights belongs to Sony. I dont like playing with cars racing in streets. Are you on Xbox Live? my name is "ecapdeville" jeje... maybe we could race someday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
jackgarrett 0 Report post Posted March 3, 2006 i am not on xbox live , i would like to. But there are some real tracks in the game but there are some really copies of tracks from F1 like usa gp and bathurst and a1 ring. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites