Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Family Guy

was at a friend's place and this dvd of season one was lying around so we chucked it on after a big night out. haven't laughed so hard at a tv show in years! bloody hilarious stuff, like when the mum is trying to feed stewie broccolli and he spits it out and goes "just who the HELL do u think YOU ARE??" with that cracked look on his face! cracked me up so hard, these guys are nutters!! :lol:

and the bit where the dad is watching star trek and william shattner's all over the place pulling stupid poses as he talks and splits his pants, and you can see a flash of "captain's log" written on his underpants where his a-hole should be! man, it was so ****in funny i can't believe what i've been missin out on! went out and bought the dvds... B)

how many seasons are there? i managed to find 1 & 3 with 2 being sold out everywhere.

Firstly, welcome to the gang!! There are 3 seasons of Family Guy on DVD here in Aust. I think season 4 starts this month, AR5 will know for sure. Season's 2 and 3 are even better than the first. Gotta love Stewie!! Quagmire is a gem also!!

Quagmire: Who wants to play drink the beer??

Peter: I do

Peter drinks beer

Quagmire: Hey, you win

Peter: What do I win??

Quagmire: ANOTHER BEER!!!!

Peter: Oh I'm going for the top score this time

Quagmire: I think (can't remembe the guys' name, so well call him Jeff :lol: ) Jeff has the highest score

Jeff: hey quagmire, your clock won't flush!!!

All that from episode one!!! Enjoy mate!!

its a great show, i have the DVD boxset and all of them are hilarious. i watched it first time couple of years back and it is one of the funniest shows ever.

indeed it is. Welcome to the 'Family Guy' gang mars99!!

Loius: But you love mashed peas Stewie

Stewie: did you just tell me what i LOVE?!?!?!

I thnk I am much older then most on this board, but it seems as if we have more then F1 racing in Common. Family Guy is hilarous and really "out there".

Peter dancing around in his shorts trying to turn Luke Perry Gay was eye watering.

Yes Stewie is easily the best character!

Stewie.gif

Stewie: Soooo Broccoli, mother says you're very good for me. But I'm afraid I'm no good for you.

Great show!

thanks shaunn this is a cool club alright. maybe ar5 can send us season 4 & 5 so the club can appreciate it ;)

found season 2. to the aussies, season 1 & 2 is on special at myer/virgin so get out there and pick up this original piece of gold.

i just saw the episode where peter has to change stewie's diapers and he sprinkles him with paprika instead of talcum powder.

"arrggh! you imbecile! that's paprika! (said quickly and under his breathe) take this!" *squirts him with urine in the face

the gold just keeps on flowing! :lol:

Female Post Officer: Package for Glen Quagmire

Quagmire opens door: Oh, excuse me a minute

Returns naked: I have a package for you too, alll-rigght :lol:

Welcome to YHR and Double C, to the Family Guy gang!!

that's the best of the lot in my opinion.

I also like when the Griffin's head to the south, and talk with the Sherrif.

Sherrif: All you have to do as sherrif is eat pie and drink beer

Peter: Beer, Pie, The...we'll take it!!

Season 4 debut was on May 1, seen all episodes of the new season except for one, just this past sunday. Long story why I haven't been on in a while.