Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

The Latest From Paris...

"some 6 teams appealed against a very reasonable decision recently."

you can't compare that with the Monza tyre saga in 2003 or the McLaren 3rd brake in 1998. Besides, the teams have every right to appeal, it's not their fault that MICHELIN screwed up and brought the wrong tyre.

yes completely inaccurate baseless rumours published to get some page clicks. they did this with the BMW - sauber announcement, fortunately for them they were right that time.

dude, grandprix.com are as as reputable as they get imo. sure they were way off teh mark on this one but they have good sources. that was posted during the council meeting and you can tell just from the site layout that they don't indulge in click-chasing.

they were way off the mark this time but that was likely the prevailing view at the time of the hearing untill common sense prevailed.

Taku, isn't what grandprix.com what Crompton uses for his info pre-race, when he gloats on how great Mark is and how he just got an email from him etc. I think we in Aus better be prepared for some wrong info then :lol:

:lol: and you bet he'll be brushing off the wrong info with "i just can't put words together at this hour billy"

Taku, isn't what grandprix.com what Crompton uses for his info pre-race, when he gloats on how great Mark is and how he just got an email from him etc. I think we in Aus better be prepared for some wrong info then
you actually listen to them :o am in ESPN STAR territory for a few days :lol:
dude, grandprix.com are as as reputable as they get imo. sure they were way off teh mark on this one but they have good sources. that was posted during the council meeting and you can tell just from the site layout that they don't indulge in click-chasing.

I don't care how reputable they are, they have been as bad as anyone in the english media post indy, look at the things i quoted. Even BBC was fairly biased. reputable - you bet.

"you actually listen to them"

nah not really. I can only hear so much about how great Webber is and how Crompton has all these contacts and emails. I just sit there waiting to see if they mention any news on JV or discuss his efforts in quali.

"you actually listen to them"

nah not really. I can only hear so much about how great Webber is and how Crompton has all these contacts and emails. I just sit there waiting to see if they mention any news on JV or discuss his efforts in quali.

What evidence does this Crompton chap have! Webber has accomplished very little in F1 so the guy can

sadly, the discussion is long, repetitive and full of praise for Mark. It's more patriotism than hard evidence explaining Mark's results really.