Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Red Bull Claims Decision Was Totally Independant

Red Bull has denied it was persuaded to side with 2006 engine supplier Ferrari in a political war for F1's future.

Sporting director Christian Horner told Reuters that the decision to become just the second team to sign the 2008-2012 Concorde Agreement was made with 'total' independence.

He said: ''We felt the timing was right.

And the cow jumped over the moon :lol:

Red Bull has denied it was persuaded to side with 2006 engine supplier Ferrari in a political war for F1's future.

Sporting director Christian Horner told Reuters that the decision to become just the second team to sign the 2008-2012 Concorde Agreement was made with 'total' independence.

He said: ''We felt the timing was right.

And the cow jumped over the moon  :lol:

Rubbish talk. As far as I can recall, the new concord agreement is not a fair agreement. Ferrari will be getting 14% more than the other teams from the broadcasting income eventhough they finished behind the minardi team. Only the 'RED' bull will agree with it. :angry:

Yes, that sounds rather farfetched, but then again, we don't really know for sure, but as far as i'm concerned, they're quite entitled to, i'll still watch the sport just the same.

JS.

This is why i wanted DC to change teams. I hate Ferrai and i dont want my favorite driver to have anything to do with them. Also DC has no love for Ferrari, its a pitty the drivers cant contribute in teams decisions.