Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Ferrari Super Enzo

Despite earlier denials by Ferrari officials, the Super Enzo spotted turning laps at Ferrari

Sounds like an amazingly quick car. Almost F1 like.

It certainly looks the part too.

JS.

That's just sick. Wish I had enough money & clout to get my hands on the wheel of that beast. :wub:

Lol, i'm sure that they will, afterall Ferrari and Bridgestone are very much together.

I wouldn't mind one of those.

JS.

Who said money couldnt buy hapiness?

damn...money power!

i just saw an enzo 2 days ago. i was walking home after a night out on the town at 2am and the car dealership next door had one in the driveway and the guy was givin it a polish! just delivered! aparently it was the last dealer model in japan. i asked the guy if i could take a photo with my mobile, and he goes yeah but please don't touch it. :lol: they are freaking amazing in the flesh!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can rent it for a damn long time.

i just saw an enzo 2 days ago.  i was walking home after a night out on the town at 2am and the car dealership next door had one in the driveway and the guy was givin it a polish!  just delivered!  aparently it was the last dealer model in japan.  i asked the guy if i could take a photo with my mobile, and he goes yeah but please don't touch it.  :lol:   they are freaking amazing in the flesh!

There is one in Toronto that I have seen twice, once infront of a club in the entertainment district about a year ago and the other driving around town. I don't like the way the car looks in photos but in person it is beautiful although spaceage... Not Ferrari-like IMO but I suppose it was designed to be a departure from the norm. I think that's a shame as the F40 was (and still is) the pinnacle of Ferrari, indeed even sportscar, design. That is a purists car. A racecar in a sportscar's clothing, no high-tech nonsense, no electronics.

i just saw an enzo 2 days ago. i was walking home after a night out on the town at 2am and the car dealership next door had one in the driveway and the guy was givin it a polish! just delivered! aparently it was the last dealer model in japan. i asked the guy if i could take a photo with my mobile, and he goes yeah but please don't touch it.

i just saw an enzo 2 days ago.  i was walking home after a night out on the town at 2am and the car dealership next door had one in the driveway and the guy was givin it a polish!  just delivered!  aparently it was the last dealer model in japan.  i asked the guy if i could take a photo with my mobile, and he goes yeah but please don't touch it.  :lol:   they are freaking amazing in the flesh!

any chance of you posting the pic you took? :D