Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

michelletomlin

Ralf Schumacher - The Worst Driver Ever??!!

Recommended Posts

Really? That's a shame.  I'd have to say you aren't too good too- particularly ripping apart certain members of the forum.  But hey, it's not about what you think of me or what I think of you...it's about F1.  So let's talk about F1 eh?

Let's do that. Start by addressing my comments relating to your namesake in The Best/Worst Of thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He won the race that's all that matters.

Nonsense, what matters is the CC and the WDC and he didn't make the contribution he should have in either. What's more is that his race performance was unimpressive and he was outperformed all weekend by his teammate, including in the race. However, I'm not going ot have this discussion in a mistitled thread. I'll bring it to the best/worst of thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...