Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Belgian Gp: Team-mate Wars

Recommended Posts


...and then proceeds to be disqualified for having an underweight car. But look on the bright side, at least he'd won with this illegal car, something he failed to do in 2004 :snigger::checkit: I think I've really pushed it now :runaway:

my.........imagine this forum then :snigger:

and jem only 8 more ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacques Villeneuve got demolished by Button in 2003 :yikes: How could I say such a thing!

jem, no one who has taken the time to objectively consider the facts would agree that JV was demolished by JB in 2003. Points placement tells only half the story, as anyone who has followed F1 as long as you have should know. JB can only hope that when his F1 career is over that he will half the accomplishments of the '97 WDC to his credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacques Villeneuve got demolished by Button in 2003 :yikes: How could I say such a thing!

And by Damon Hill in 1996, Alonso in 2004 and Massa in 2005 and he only beat Panis by a single point in 2002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...