Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Webber In Plea To Fans

Recommended Posts

holland are good but they're by no means favourites. And czech republic?? I don't think so. My honest belief is that england are currently the best team in europe. Our entire team is now made up of world class players, which it wasnt in previous tournaments. I very much hope we get drawn against you too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

holland are good but they're by no means favourites. And czech republic?? I don't think so. My honest belief is that england are currently the best team in europe. Our entire team is now made up of world class players, which it wasnt in previous tournaments. I very much hope we get drawn against you too

The only information i get about the skill level of countries playing football comes from my PS2 game FIFA 2004.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
holland are good but they're by no means favourites. And czech republic?? I don't think so. My honest belief is that england are currently the best team in europe. Our entire team is now made up of world class players, which it wasnt in previous tournaments. I very much hope we get drawn against you too

Didn't England lose to Poland recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh okay...

Who gives a rats a##? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who gives a rats a##? ;)

Indeed, it doesn't really matter as Brazil will be winning the World Cup without a doubt. In fact, I think their second string could challenge for the title such is their dominance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indeed, it doesn't really matter as Brazil will be winning the World Cup without a doubt. In fact, I think their second string could challenge for the title such is their dominance.

exactly...........................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we dont really know that, whilst they have some great players they havent played other top teams such as the mighty England recently!! I really wouldnt want england to face brazil in world cup but in tournaments the unexpected usually happens, like last time france and argentina getting knocked out at the first stage. Same could happen to brazil!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
holland are good but they're by no means favourites. And czech republic?? I don't think so. My honest belief is that england are currently the best team in europe.

England are too inconsistent. They lost to Northern Ireland, then beat Argentina. Holland are ranked third and Czech Rep. second in the world. They faced each other in the group stages and Holland finished top of the group, in a group far superior to that of Englands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:clap3::clap3: Go figure, the USA is ranked ahead of England.......................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:clap3::clap3: Go figure, the USA is ranked ahead of England.......................

Yes but outside of Europe the rankings are completely useless... Australia is also ranked well for example...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a ranking of 49 for Aust. is pretty good considering we don't play many games as opposed to teams in other continents, but that will all change when we move into Asia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...