Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Mods

ecap,who is that clown in ur avatar

a Devil... ;)

Its Ecap, out of disquise ;)

hehe...no thats not me :D

But the evil has gone anyway...

but is replaced by a small budget car!

:D

hehe...but a champion!

:lol: brilliant :thbup:

thanks for starting this thread jr.

i have only warned one person so far and that was because he personally insulted one poster quite viciously. he apologised and realised he was out of line.

I was just going through some old posts and imagine my surprise when I found this! I think you should give yourself a warning mate! I

I was just going through some old posts and imagine my surprise when I found this! I think you should give yourself a warning mate! I’d suggest 20%. With posts like these it’s no wonder you became a moderator! PS if you delete this it will confirm everybody’s suspicions that you are abusing your powers. I might save this quote, just in case…

who is "alistair

who is "alistair

Some guy, does it matter? Look at the post!

PS are you the guy that Taku, in his wisdom, warned? Does it seem fair considering what you see above?

who is "alistair

senna,can you provide a link to the above mentioned page,and as many pages as possible .to embarass the "bad two"

senna,can you provide a link to the above mentioned page,and as many pages as possible .to embarass the "bad two"

Click on that quote.

Some guy, does it matter? Look at the post!

PS are you the guy that Taku, in his wisdom, warned? Does it seem fair considering what you see above?

it was not me who taku warned

i thinlk i can make an educated guess,

HERE IS THE CLUE

" de ferran mentions jenson is touched by GOD"

**** you alistair. if i ever met you in person, honestly i'd probably punch you in the face. you're the most complete no-life w#nker i've ever met online or in real life.
Your a d#ckhead.

This is why these guys are moderators. They should both have increased warning levels.

looking at these quotes ,i have a feeling that ,we have not even scratched the surface ...and i am sure there are many such undesirable quotes,can u provide a few more.....

looking at these quotes ,i have a feeling that ,we have not even scratched the surface ...and i am sure there are many such undesirable quotes,can u provide a few more.....

I suggest we all look for them now; otherwise they might inexplicably disappear without a trace

I suggest we all look for them now; otherwise they might inexplicably disappear without a trace…

where do i start...june ,july?cafe?,outside the circus?

where do i start...june ,july?cafe?,outside the circus?

Sato has a long history of verbal combat on this forum... The evidence should be everywhere if it has not been deleted already.

You could always try the search button.

There you go taunting the younger members again...

Its what happens when speaking to lovely people such as yourself and Senna.

Sato has a long history of verbal combat on this forum... The evidence should be everywhere if it has not been deleted already.

There you go taunting the younger members again...

Now now Mr. Hypocrite, you wer just laughing at Senna calling me Heather........

Perhaps you need a warning increase.