Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

The Michael Schumacher Video

The best one yet, ykick! Excellent!

It ocurred to me while watching that...Michael would do well rubbin' fenders in NASCAR!!! He's a natural!!!

A demonstration of what I said about him being a great driver, but a poor sportsman.

I love the audio, "Let Micheal by, let Micheal by, followed by all those instances of him taking other people out.

Sorry, but all of those kind of things make it hard to really get a warm and fuzzy feeling about the guy.

A demonstration of what I said about him being a great driver, but a poor sportsman.

I love the audio, "Let Micheal by, let Micheal by, followed by all those instances of him taking other people out.

Sorry, but all of those kind of things make it hard to really get a warm and fuzzy feeling about the guy.

Conveniently forgetting all the times other drivers have taken HIM out and rarely been penalised for it are we? Montoya a particular culprit in that one (Monaco04 springs to mind).

Typical anti-MS BS propaganda and typical attitude of hating someone for being superior.

Yeah Monaco 04 should've been in this movie aswell, typical Schumi mistake ;)

Thanks for sharing :thbup:

Yeah Monaco 04 should've been in this movie aswell, typical Schumi mistake ;)

Thanks for sharing :thbup:

You mean where Montoya ran into the BACK of him in the tunnel cos he was overcooking things, and all under a safety car?

If you're gonna make yourself look stupid with comments like that, give us warning first.

You mean where Montoya ran into the BACK of him in the tunnel cos he was overcooking things, and all under a safety car?

If you're gonna make yourself look stupid with comments like that, give us warning first.

Well that's just your view of it then, I dont mind, you can have that ^_^