Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Rain Predicted For China

If you feel like backing that opinion - he is available at 33/1 on Betfair. ;)

I like those odds! But I'm not a gambling man so I'd better not. If it does rain you can count on Button to be 1 of the few drivers who makes it through without slipping up

I like those odds! But I'm not a gambling man so I'd better not. If it does rain you can count on Button to be 1 of the few drivers who makes it through without slipping up

My Gran has been driving for about 100 years and has never spun her car or crashed in the wet either!

My Gran has been driving for about 100 years and has never spun her car or crashed in the wet either!

Well if she had entered the 1996 monaco gp she probably could have scored a couple of points!

Well if she had entered the 1996 monaco gp she probably could have scored a couple of points!

:D

I have backed him at slightly higher odds, along with other small bets on Alonso and Raikkonen, in the hope that the rain materialises and the Bridgestones can't cope with it.