Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Immigration Irritation

Saddam is a small and insignificant part of the Iraq equation now the americans have the Oil they went in for. I personally do not care whether he lives or dies.

Saddam will be dead within the hour :clap3: Gee I wish we had that Iraqi oil to use, but we don't, learn the facts not rehtoric.

If we went in for oil, gas prices would be so low I'm sure I could afford gas.

Supply vs. Demand. Learn basic economic theory.

If we went in for oil, gas prices would be so low I'm sure I could afford gas.

Supply vs. Demand. Learn basic economic theory.

OPEC controls the supply which means they also control the price. Going into Iraq means that they have a greater supply but that doesnt mean they are going to use that supply until other supply's have run out. OPEC wants high petrol prices as it raises their profits which is a important fact to remember.

The Brits went in for the same reason as we Americans did. Do some research, please......

The Brits went in because our PM is bush's buddy and bumchum, and he has no mind of his own. Did I also mention he is a total and utter idiot

So now oil is gas is it?

*sniggers*

The more oil, the more we can change to gas.

Dammit, use your head.

Sorry i forgot you are using a retarded and butchered form of our language. If you are referring to Petrol that is used to fuel cars then say so.

sorry, but if I remember right, one who wishes to be involved in intelligent discussion must be willing to accept minor differences in languages.

If you cannot do so, please do us all a favor, and pick up a damned dictionary.

OPEC controls the supply which means they also control the price. Going into Iraq means that they have a greater supply but that doesnt mean they are going to use that supply until other supply's have run out. OPEC wants high petrol prices as it raises their profits which is a important fact to remember.

opec only controls the price of oil.it's the companies that refine the oil into gas that control the price of a litre of gas.both are just as bad as another.inaddition if you were to understand,gas prices will remain high no matter how many barrels of oil are pumped,and the reason is there are'nt enough refineries to produce the gas we need.it's all about supply and demand,and that is one of the important things to think about.

Sorry, i I forgot you are using a retarded and butchered form of our my language. If you are referring to Petrol, the liquid that is used to fuel cars, then say so.

My, aren't we arrogant today. Perhaps you could stand to butcher your own language less. I've started you along the path. :D

My, aren't we arrogant today. Perhaps you could stand to butcher your own language less. I've started you along the path. :D

ah!another profound comment!you are a man/woman with a insightful way with words.my,my,my!

I've started you along the path. :D

Isnt the expression "Ive shown you the path but it is you who must walk down it" or something like that. While we are on the subject of language differences i thought i would say how annoying Microsoft Word is when it is constantly trying to add 'z' to words like summerise and civilisation.

Isnt the expression "Ive shown you the path but it is you who must walk down it" or something like that. While we are on the subject of language differences i thought i would say how annoying Microsoft Word is when it is constantly trying to add 'z' to words like summerise and civilisation.

hahaha!but,i'm wondering.are they spelled with a s instead of z?hahaha!i need a new dictionary

ah!another profound comment!you are a man/woman with a insightful way with words.my,my,my!

I'm also a man that can use the language properly.

Well, Bill Gates is American and it's his right to build Word any way he likes. I'd say this calls for an Australian equivalent of Gates to step forward and develop a version that you Aussies would like better.

Well, Bill Gates is American and it's his right to build Word any way he likes. I'd say this calls for an Australian equivalent of Gates to step forward and develop a version that you Aussies would like better.

Austalian spelling is the same as the way the English spell.

I'm also a man that can use the language properly.

i congradulate you!i nominate you to be that person.as a canadian i still use "z"!sorry

Austalian spelling is the same as the way the English spell.

Of course it is, but as you are Australian, I was personalizing my response to you.

Of course it is, but as you are Australian, I was personalizing my response to you.

How considerate of you :) I would insult you but the only English insult i know is twat and it really isnt that offensive :D

How considerate of you :) I would insult you but the only English insult i know is twat and it really isnt that offensive :D

You're right. I quite like twats.......

You're right. I quite like twats.......

autumnpuma,are you the same person who started the itchy a## forum?how anal of you!

Maybe a English forum member could answers this question but what exactly is a twat? :eusa_think:

'tis the moist region betwixt a woman's legs......

autumnpuma,are you the same person who started the itchy a## forum?how anal of you!

Ah, wit! I am very glad to see it, as I'd originally thought you to be witless.

'tis the moist region betwixt a woman's legs......

Ah, wit! I am very glad to see it, as I'd originally thought you to be witless.

better to be a wit than a twit!! :clap3:

Sorry i forgot you are using a retarded and butchered form of our language. If you are referring to Petrol that is used to fuel cars then say so.
err ..

gas refers to

Gasoline ..... and not "Gas" literally

if only you could use your zeal in thinking instead of criticizing ;)

sorry, but if I remember right, one who wishes to be involved in intelligent discussion must be willing to accept minor differences in languages.

If you cannot do so, please do us all a favor, and pick up a damned dictionary.

I don't need a dictionary. I speak english, the way it should be spoken.

Hardehar aren't we the funny one. I was commenting on use of wording, not gramattical errors. First of all English is not MY language, it is this country's language therefore the use of the word our was perfectly fine, and that sentance made more than enough sense without adding words "The Liquid".