Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-turkish Gp

Driver of the Day?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote?

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Hamilton
    • Kovy
    • Rosberg
    • Kubica
    • Other

must admit it was even if the result was dissapionting but how did no lol or is my blinding suport just make it that obvious?

Nah so you browsing this topic when the entered so i thought it would obviously be you....

Hell, even Kubica ot a vote....

My vote for Kubi was a joke-see my post.

:rolleyes:

Hands down Kubica- for not committing a suicide and actually finishing the race. :clap3: In fact, I half expected him to just come back to the pits after the last pit stop and start screaming at his chief engineer. But I guess the blame should go evenly to every one, including Kubi.

Incidently, I applauded his tactical choice, which makes me rethink my opinion about my own knowledge of F1. :eusa_think:

How in heck do you start from 5th, move up to 4th, and end up in 8th, if the car performs OK? He actually was losing ground to both ferraris and McLarens up front, and Heidfeld and Alonso in the back! And he was on light fuel. :mellow:

Oh well. Seriously, I actually think Alonso would be my man this time.

My vote for Kubi was a joke-see my post.

I didn't know you voted for kubica... i thought you must have voted for Alonso.....

I didn't know you voted for kubica... i thought you must have voted for Alonso.....

:blush: sorry... :blush: couldn't resist it...