Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Macau, I Wanna Watch It...

Well basically does anyone know if the Macau race is on British tv at all? I thought (British) Eurosport would be showing it but apparently not, I can only find the silly touring cars (I want the F3). I really want to watch this race as it has an interesting line-up (Marko Asmer, Nico Hulkenberg, Buemi, B.Senna to name a few) and also I'm suffering from lack of F1.

Any information much appreciated.

-George

No, I don't know, sorry.

And it's best you don't see it. Senna will suck in true Bruno Senna fashion and you'll cry.

No, I don't know, sorry.

And it's best you don't see it. Senna will suck in true Bruno Senna fashion and you'll cry.

Pah, this from a fan of Scott Speed :P . Anyways I don't actually want Mr.Senna to win, I want Asmer to win and he will.

Pah, this from a fan of Scott Speed :P . Anyways I don't actually want Mr.Senna to win, I want Asmer to win and he will.

:lol: Well at least I was realistic. When I made a post about an upcoming race, I never said "oh we have an interesting line-up with Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen, and Speed"... :P

:lol: Well at least I was realistic. When I made a post about an upcoming race, I never said "oh we have an interesting line-up with Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen, and Speed"... :P

That's true :lol:

Quali is on @ 9:30 on British Eurosport while the race starts @ 11:45. You should talk about it in the WTCC Thread I created!

Quali is on @ 9:30 on British Eurosport while the race starts @ 11:45. You should talk about it in the WTCC Thread I created!

Why would I talk about Formula 3 in a WTCC thread?

Why would I talk about Formula 3 in a WTCC thread?
D;oh! It's just that the final round on the WTCC calendar is on this weekend in Macau! Should've read the post clearly & BTW, British Eurosport only show WTCC, MotoGP, WRC & Superbikes so doubt it'll show Formula 3!

Weird that the other stuff gets TV coverage, but I only knew of Macau being an F3 race...

And I couldn't even name more than one driver in F3.

Well since I'm always wrong, you're not gay.

:lol:

Well, I don't know, I think you're a Shameless Hypocrite Devoid of Integrity because you're also gay. After all, I'm not the one who drools over Sakon Yamamoto.

Well, I don't know, I think you're a Shameless Hypocrite Devoid of Integrity because you're also gay. After all, I'm not the one who drools over Sakon Yamamoto.

now I know why he suffered understeer before he crashed.

Don't you think he's just amazing though...