Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Let'S Talk Turkey! Practice, Qually & Race

:lol: And if you'd have read my post properly you'd have realised that it was a tongue in cheek at your tongue in cheek at the forums tongue in cheek. So cheek that one in your tongue. Because that tongue was in your cheek was also in the other cheek but my tongue is now out my cheek. Or something like that. So :P Thank you, that is all.

It's time you two stop french-kissing here in the open thread, for the whole public to see!

oh my innocent eyes :whistling:

I want a championship, some competition. FFS!!!! We need at least ONE team/driver that puts up a fight against RB/Vettel. I'm not asking for 5 guys fighting for it till last race like it happened last year. FFS!!! Else I will threaten to stop watching F1 very soon. FFS!!! I don't care about DRS that much. I don't care about Pirelli. FFS!!! Nobody KERS. Any race is not that much exciting when there isn't competition. Can you not see it FFS!!!

This is my first spring FFS post and I feel much better now.

That's probably a very good point when Discussing Turkey. If the winner had been decided in the last few laps, like China, I suspect there might not have been quite the same criticism of drs.

I want a championship, some competition. FFS!!!! We need at least ONE team/driver that puts up a fight against RB/Vettel. I'm not asking for 5 guys fighting for it till last race like it happened last year. FFS!!! Else I will threaten to stop watching F1 very soon. FFS!!! I don't care about DRS that much. I don't care about Pirelli. FFS!!! Nobody KERS. Any race is not that much exciting when there isn't competition. Can you not see it FFS!!!

This is my first spring FFS post and I feel much better now.

Thats it Alehop!!! let it out man, let it out!!!These guys are not doin a good enough job man, FFS, they're only a drinks company!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS!!!!!!!!

It's time you two stop french-kissing here in the open thread, for the whole public to see!

oh my innocent eyes :whistling:

:roll: dag nam it man! I hate it when someone gets one up on me! :lol:

:wub: Ya still me favourite south african though! :)

:roll: dag nam it man! I hate it when someone gets one up on me! :lol:

:eusa_think: .................... :unsure: ....................... :blush: .....................:whistling:

:lol: :lol:

ok, we're having too much fun in this thread, I'm getting worried :unsure:

No, it's at Steph's expense, so it's fine :eekout:

I said one up ON me, you hussy. :D