Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

NEW TOYOTA READY TO ROLL

Recommended Posts

from itv-f1.com:

NEW TOYOTA READY TO ROLL

Last Updated: Wednesday, 21, July, 2004, 11:51

Toyota are excited by the prospect of unleashing their new TF104B at Hockenheim this weekend.

Cristiano da Matta and Olivier Panis cannot wait to getting their hands on the heavily-revised car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want pictures of this car.

you all ways wont pictures.

i have not seen any pic of the car yet but if anyone has can you please tell us were you sore them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just a visual guy, I'm sorry, I just have to see these new improvements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wooww...senna m8...what's wrong with you??...

i have seen your answers in a lot of threads and all goes like this.. --> ''I HATE TOYOTA'' ... :shock: :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wooww...senna m8...what's wrong with you??...

i have seen your answers in a lot of threads and all goes like this.. --> ''I HATE TOYOTA'' ... :shock:  :shock:

I think you mean me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

webber, can you get a pic of the front end? Apparently they have a new nose. Thanks in advance mate. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toyota is the second budget in the F1 just behind Ferrari, they have spent a huge amount of money in these three years and i don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new car is definitely faster but not very impressive.... I think they should spend more money at "stealing" Ferrari's people, then they can think of hiring good drivers...

Ralf isn't bad....but he isn't good either :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We must remember that McLaren has got a whole new car and that Ferrari, BAR and Renault are constantly upgrading their cars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is the same situation BAR were in in 2002. They had hired Willis and he brought in a B spec car in Canada, it was quicker, but not as big as expected, but it allowed JV and Panis to score a point or two and consistently qualify in top 10, then in 2003 they had a quick car screwed up by unreliability and BStone tires. Same thing is happening to Toyota, just write this year off, and play hard next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep the new Toyota looks set to roll 1. into a full stop (ask Panis) 2. into the gravel trap (ask Da Matta) With such a big budget they are just marginally quicker than Jordan................. Enough said!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...