Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiko01

TRULLI ACCUSES RENAULT

It was in 2000, his name was Paolo Gizzlemberti, and he died due to debris from the pile-up with the Jordans, Arrows, DC, and RB.

Well, imagine a driver like JV who would'nt give a damn of what Michael expects out of his team-mates. Heck, he even refused MS's request to go easy on the first two corners at Monza, remember, when in the previous grand prix a marshal had died(2001, he died I think :? )

It was because of Sept 11 and Zanardi's big shunt. M$ wanted everyone to slow down for first two corners. JV was the only one who told him no, read later on that others agreed with JV, but didnt have the balls to state their opinion, hence JV was further cast as an outcast in the F1 community, well, only according to M$, team bosses agreed with JV. I wonder that if M$ hadnt won his title by then, would he have brought this up??!!

As for teammates, late last year, Bernie talked to Ferrari about JV, they were interested in discussions, no im not saying he was gonna get the drive, but it would have been interesting to have seen what would come out of discussions, Bernie said Michael vetoed JV. Make of that what you will.

As for teammates, late last year, Bernie talked to Ferrari about JV, they were interested in discussions, no im not saying he was gonna get the drive, but it would have been interesting to have seen what would come out of discussions, Bernie said Michael vetoed JV.  Make of that what you will.

Yes, I read that it was Michael that had stopped talks between JV and Ferrari progressing further. Ferrari do rate JV highly as Ross Brawn said in an interview with ITV that JV could do a good job for Ferrari, just not whilst Michael is in the other car because,

As for teammates, late last year, Bernie talked to Ferrari about JV, they were interested in discussions, no im not saying he was gonna get the drive, but it would have been interesting to have seen what would come out of discussions, Bernie said Michael vetoed JV.  Make of that what you will.

Yes, I read that it was Michael that had stopped talks between JV and Ferrari progressing further. Ferrari do rate JV highly as Ross Brawn said in an interview with ITV that JV could do a good job for Ferrari, just not whilst Michael is in the other car because,

If any of you can understand Spanish (i know Ecapdeville who is mexican and Senna can) read the article in www.as.com about this topic

Renault isn

Yes, I read that it was Michael that had stopped talks between JV and Ferrari progressing further. Ferrari do rate JV highly as Ross Brawn said in an interview with ITV that JV could do a good job for Ferrari, just not whilst Michael is in the other car because, “There is history between them”.

Yes Senna, of course there is history between them... JV beat him!!!! :twisted:

that he most certainly did!!! :D

Sweet Memories, Sweet Dreams. JV is Micheal's worst nightmare :lol:

I bet MS would beat JV in a Ferrari-Ferrari duel, the cars are basically built around MS.

I bet MS would beat JV in a Ferrari-Ferrari duel, the cars are basically built around MS.

which is why he would beat him. Start from scratch, M$ will beat JV more often than not, but JV would give him one hell of a fight, I assure you of that. :)

which is why he would beat him. Start from scratch, M$ will beat JV more often than not, but JV would give him one hell of a fight, I assure you of that. :)

Ever hear of IROC? There's your shot of a fair fight.

uh maybe so, maybe not. If any NON-AMERICANS know what IROC is, good job. you may explain it yourselves, as to save me from typing.

8) The best IROC races were at Riverside--good god there were some duels, it sucks that they don't do road coarses anymore! :cry: