Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Lewis FOS

No wonder he feels "left out" amongst other drivers, it's because they don't like him, he loves himself to much.

We can make a kimi one lol, but that would be hypercritical of my while Iam wearing a Santander kimi cap lol.

Why don't you join ? I'm certain you have at lest a couple of very nice things to say about Lewis, no ? 

yep. He's way ahead on everyone there.

I hope Nico catches him soon so he will go around with the long-face and throw tantrums again....

1 hour ago, radical-one said:

yep. He's way ahead on everyone there.

I hope Nico catches him soon so he will go around with the long-face and throw tantrums again....

I don't, I get enough sooking and out of my two young boys. No need for super tough "look at me Lewis". Lol that's his new name "Look at me Lewis"

See he can only get away with it ATM because he is winning. Soon as someone else starts to dominate, unless he focuses more on racing, he will loose his natural speed.

Not all of it is driver related, bet the two mercs arnt exactly the same either.

7 hours ago, Emmcee said:

Not all of it is driver related, bet the two mercs arnt exactly the same either.

Of course I cannot prove it, and my personal bias is muddying the scene, but what you wrote occurred to me on more than one occasion already last year.  Optics do suggest there is huge Hamilton bias at Brackley management quarters. Hungary, Spa, Monte Carlo and some other events were very loud and suggestive of that.

I had experienced it myself just on a competitive kart level. The one guy had all the sponsorship and latest gear. Where I didn't and even if I wanted to I couldn't even buy some of the mechanical gear he had. Same would have to apply in f1 and more so than ever due to the stricked testing bans and more races with les turnaround to the next. Sometimes teams will only have time to make one copy and that will always got to the number or "preferred driver" first. You take Mercedes, let's be honest and no disrespect to rosberg as I hate Lewis, but nico is to stone cold, to robot like and isn't really a marketable tool. You take Lewis and with his behaviour on and of the track, the way he forces himself to stand out, complete tool but from a marketing perspective, he is perfect. Gets a lot of attention, not from the fact he is an aweseme driver and always has been, but the fact he draws you in because you cant stand him or your a fan, he's perfect for today's business style f1. So Mercedes might go that little bit further to help or modify or upgrade his package as it snowballs into bigger things that it does with nico, see my point?

See with Lewis I can't stand the guy, I think he is one of the most self absorbed w@nkers there is. But behind the wheel, he is honestly one of the best drivers I have ever seen. You just have to look at his speed and consistency over his whole career. Yeah mercs dominance have blown it out of the water but even prior to that, at his struggling mclaren days, he was bloody fast. You take away the fact his an idiot and whinges to much on and of the track, he is one of the purest drivers I've seen.

I know it doesn't bode well with some people to walk in history with open minds, and not too many want to talk about it, but can anyone with straight face and without blushing to make a claim that Hamilton never ever had an off season with little bit of melt down, despite that neverending mantra how great he is? I am aware it is more fun to talk about year 2014 and Vettel, but can someone remind me when Hamilton won with a team like TR, or drove anything else than front line McLaren or Mercedes?

Yeah but monza 2008 was a different scenario again. The engine in the back of the toro Rosso packed serious straight line speed. That along with a wet weekend really landed in Sebastian's lap, Ian not saying it was handed to him but it certainly was a heck of a lot easier than others made out. The way people talk about Vettel and monza 2008 is like he drove a minardi to victory, his car was seriously underrated and like I mentioned having a powerful motor on a circuit that requires power certainly gave him a hand. I would even go as far as saying the 2008 toro Rosso was as good as the 2009 mclaren and Ian serious there. 

According to many, all his points during his career were "handed" to him. Only Hamilton, DR, and Alonso are working hard for top spot. I know the routine practiced on forums and certain media. On another forum, a British solicitor (I know about) declared Schumacher as a criminal, and added a claim, that Vettel doesn't deserve a single title, because he had so easy (in self driven car, I assume).

So much for objectivity on the internet. 

IMO he did have them easy but it's only because his driving style suited the blown diffuser and like you claim everyone says the same thing, so there must be some truth in it even mark webber stated the team would prefer Seb to succeed over someone like him as there was so much money invested in him over the years than they did webber, it's common sense mate.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 3:01 AM, Emmcee said:

No wonder he feels "left out" amongst other drivers, it's because they don't like him, he loves himself to much.

I wonder if jealousy maybe part of the reason for the dislike that Lewis may generate in some drivers. Alex Wurz and Mark Webber are two drivers who are not afraid to honestly express themselves, about any subject dealing with F1.  Wurz was asked.....What about the theory that there is jealousy among the other drivers?  Wurz responded by saying, " It's just humans out there. Human beings always tend to be jealous of someone else if they believe that a person can do something more easily than they do."  Webber responding to a similar question said, " I think it's normal that when someone comes in, and is successful pretty quickly in any sport, there can be a bit of jealousy certainly." and " For me the way Lewis came through the ranks so quickly, he had a pretty smooth run. He came through the junior ranks quickly, but in the best equipment. Not many drivers have that option. However his acid test came when he was appointed driver of the McLaren team......and he delivered."

Delivered he surely has 3 WDC's, and hopefully many more to come, which I know will bring joy to the hearts of many on this website.

Jealous of him being an f1 driver Iam totally jealous but him as a person? Like fvck and if your ever around long enough and read other threads on the forum except ones that you feel you have to defend for him, you would know my exact thoughts on Lewis. But since your casual and only contribute to Lewis threads, how are supposed to know right?