Clicky

Jump to content
Sakae

Italy 2021

Recommended Posts

Well, I am not perfect. Wrap yourself around it, and live with it. Otherwise you are welcomed to do next ones to your satisfaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, Sakae said:

What are they going to do with Mazepin??? That guy can cause so serious damage during races!!!

U mean MazeSpin - how he got his super license IS very questionable.

MazeSpin clearly devalues, the FIA super license.

Edited by lipstick79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blackpebel said:

What is the procedure to get the name of this forum updated to 'we only like to talk about Sebastian Vettel in here' ... Coz that's all that really happens around here.. DAY AFTER DAY!

What a race with racing brilliance up and down the field.. and all I get to see when I come to this forum is a lot of sob stories about only 1 driver..

please people.. for the SAKE of this forum... take off you Seb tainted glasses when you view a bloody race ya... there is a lot more to F1 then JUST 1 DRIVER!!!!!

No one is keeping you from talking about whatever driver or team you wish. It's nobody's duty to entertain you.

You have already complained once about some jokes, and now you are complaining again. We watch the sport for different reasons. Try to remember that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

U mean MazeSpin - how he got his super license IS very questionable.

MazeSpin clearly devalues, the FIA super license.

The question was asked by Brad, not Sakae. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  On 4/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, Sakae said:

What are they going to do with Mazepin??? That guy can cause so serious damage during races!!!

Sakae DID say it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lipstick79 said:
  On 4/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, Sakae said:

What are they going to do with Mazepin??? That guy can cause so serious damage during races!!!

Sakae DID say it

Please get your facts straight. It is not first time you are assigning quotes to a wrong person, and then rather than check it as people can make mistake occasionally, you argue otherwise.

Quote

 

   On 4/16/2021 at 12:19 PM,  BradSpeedMan said: 

What are they going to do with Mazepin??? That guy can cause so serious damage during races!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, blackpebel said:

What is the procedure to get the name of this forum updated to 'we only like to talk about Sebastian Vettel in here' ... Coz that's all that really happens around here.. DAY AFTER DAY!

What a race with racing brilliance up and down the field.. and all I get to see when I come to this forum is a lot of sob stories about only 1 driver..

please people.. for the SAKE of this forum... take off you Seb tainted glasses when you view a bloody race ya... there is a lot more to F1 then JUST 1 DRIVER!!!!!

What's stopping you bp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

What's stopping you bp?

Hmm.. You're right.. Nothing really..

It was a mighty race with David vs Goliath at the front, this is going to probably be the mood throughout 2021. Finally a championship in 8 years that all the fans Deserve. Here is to All that flak that was thrown at Liberty for not putting a foot on boring championships, they have served an amazing dish on our table this year. And all it took was taking a piece of the Floor off, Brilliant. Thank you!

End of round 2: Ham 44 | Max 43 ,, WoW     and     How..  Ham getting that 1 extra point out of sheer brit-grit behind all the adversity thrown at him.. There are days when Ham forces me to offer respect for what he does, this was one of them.. The way he fought from P9 back to P2,, Phew :congrats:,, some of those moves made my gut crumble, especially the one on Ric.. That is exaclty what is expected out of him, and he delivers..

Max deserved that Win after the gutsy start he made.. He would deserve the championship if he gets it.. he's going up against the best in history, and it would take iron to cut through iron if that's what this is...

I always had huge respect for Norris, and fighting for the podium, he deserved to be the driver of the day.. McLaren have all the right ingredients they need to finish 3rd once Ric gets his s##t together..

Surprisingly, Ferrari too have a lot of pace to fight for the 3rd, but the overall package is still behind McLaren, the composure and stability that Leclerc and Sainz bring to the team are commendable. A Strong P4 and P5 reassures the decision to put Sainz in that seat. Tifosi's have a reason to keep their head up this year.. Bellisimo.

Alpha Tauri and Alpine are pushing all their luck to be in points, good for them, they didn't get enough of screen time because of what was happening in front, but that's that.. Alpine finally opened there score with Raikonens bad luck but this group is pretty well bunched up together to bring some mid field action.. AM had a mixed race with a lot of Technical issues for both the cars, they are better then what is at display by both the drivers..

Maze-Spin is the reason why they have that Penalty-Points system in place for drivers... Money can buy you a seat, and he got there, his luck..

2021 is here.. and HOW .. Get your popcorn buckets ready folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And about that Russell Vs Bottas incidence, difficult to point a finger.. Remember Spain 2016 with Ham Vs Rosberg? it was similar where Bottas moved a little too right to defend hard.. and Russell didn't care to wait for another lap to try is overtaking maneuver while putting the car on grass and losing is..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Hmm.. You're right.. Nothing really..

It was a mighty race with David vs Goliath at the front, this is going to probably be the mood throughout 2021. Finally a championship in 8 years that all the fans Deserve. Here is to All that flak that was thrown at Liberty for not putting a foot on boring championships, they have served an amazing dish on our table this year. And all it took was taking a piece of the Floor off, Brilliant. Thank you!

End of round 2: Ham 44 | Max 43 ,, WoW     and     How..  Ham getting that 1 extra point out of sheer brit-grit behind all the adversity thrown at him.. There are days when Ham forces me to offer respect for what he does, this was one of them.. The way he fought from P9 back to P2,, Phew :congrats:,, some of those moves made my gut crumble, especially the one on Ric.. That is exaclty what is expected out of him, and he delivers..

Max deserved that Win after the gutsy start he made.. He would deserve the championship if he gets it.. he's going up against the best in history, and it would take iron to cut through iron if that's what this is...

I always had huge respect for Norris, and fighting for the podium, he deserved to be the driver of the day.. McLaren have all the right ingredients they need to finish 3rd once Ric gets his s##t together..

Surprisingly, Ferrari too have a lot of pace to fight for the 3rd, but the overall package is still behind McLaren, the composure and stability that Leclerc and Sainz bring to the team are commendable. A Strong P4 and P5 reassures the decision to put Sainz in that seat. Tifosi's have a reason to keep their head up this year.. Bellisimo.

Alpha Tauri and Alpine are pushing all their luck to be in points, good for them, they didn't get enough of screen time because of what was happening in front, but that's that.. Alpine finally opened there score with Raikonens bad luck but this group is pretty well bunched up together to bring some mid field action.. AM had a mixed race with a lot of Technical issues for both the cars, they are better then what is at display by both the drivers..

Maze-Spin is the reason why they have that Penalty-Points system in place for drivers... Money can buy you a seat, and he got there, his luck..

2021 is here.. and HOW .. Get your popcorn buckets ready folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snack:

I'm really happy for Max & Norris. Chuck Norris seems humble too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Hamilton makes a mistake while chasing, apparently he wanted to "get there in a hurry".  Because he could get there in a hurry the previous years, but now, when he's on the back foot...

 

Let's apply that same principle to Vettel then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

Let's apply that same principle to Vettel then...

Cant.

Their respective performance against their team mate in recent years is the determining factor for whether they qualify for this exception or no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Cant.

Their respective performance against their team mate in recent years is the determining factor for whether they qualify for this exception or no.

That sounds depressing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

That sounds depressing

Not depressing, but utter nonsense dreamt up on sidelines just to steer s****, There is no such rule, and excuses behalf people like Hamilton and others got us into this mess to begging with. TPs do not wish to challenge FiA. They do so sometimes, but unfortunately withdraw quickly when a decision is 50-50. Yet teams are the only sources of potential change for better stewardship. Teams must get together, and fight together - the only way to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

That sounds depressing

Its not all that depressing thb..

Hamiltons recent performace has been in a car that was far dominant as compared to its rivals, and this year there is more scope for Hamilton to falter than before, so we will see how that goes. Him and bottas surely had it easy as compared to all the others in previous years, so i guess we have a better prospect to analyze his performance this year..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2021 at 4:36 PM, BradSpeedMan said:

Chuck Norris seems humble too

He seems to be a gem of a racer.. Its always thrilling to see him in action..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nobody cares really, about the lower positions.  When U start widenin the 
criteria - top 10.  Slower cars R introduced and along comes Honda.  With
their sister labels - makin up the numbers.
Honda has MORE bums on seats, and is STILL behind Mercedes.
Clearly Honda HAS gone 4 the quantity over quality approach.
Spreadin the lawnmower name  around the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redbull-Honda have basically won the last 2 of the 3 races.. and the sister team is in the mix of the fight in a best of the rest competition.. not all bad for Redbull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, blackpebel said:

He seems to be a gem of a racer.. Its always thrilling to see him in action..

.. and he can overtake. I loved how he managed to overtake rivals on the last lap of few races last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Redbull-Honda have basically won the last 2 of the 3 races.. and the sister team is in the mix of the fight in a best of the rest competition.. not all bad for Redbull.

and Honda has a chance to really work that compact engine further for 2022. Just work out the reliability issues...

 

RBR might rule with these new regulations taking effect next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

.. and he can overtake. I loved how he managed to overtake rivals on the last lap of few races last year

😃 Right !?! He did pretty well in the sports car series alongside Alonso back in 2018 in the same car, in-fact came out better back as I remember.. That's when kinda caught my eye.. He took a season alongside to come off age in F1, but seems to be getting a good hang of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...